Safety & Warnings
Please make sure to read all the instructions before operating the water dispenser.
- Before using the appliance, please make sure that the voltage indicated on the rating plate corresponds to the wall outlet at your home, if not, do not operate the item and contact Kogan.com.
- Check if the power cord, plug or control panel are loose, damaged or if the housing is cracked or deformed. Do not use the appliance in any such cases and instead contact your Kogan.com immediately.
- Do not operate the appliance below minimum water level to avoid damaging the heating elements.
- Do not allow the cord to hang over the edge of a table or counter or allow it to touch any hot surface.
- Do not place the appliance on or near any gas or electric burner or inside a heated oven.
- Do not put the appliance into a dishwasher.
- Do not freeze the appliance in the refrigerator.
- Do not lean the appliance or operate it upside down.
- Do not use the appliance outdoors.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliances by a person responsible for their safety.
- Make sure to operate the appliance when children are under proper supervision.
- This appliance is not a toy. Please make sure children do not play with it.
- Please ensure the appliance is used on a firm and flat surface out of reach of children to avoid it injury or scalding resulting from the product falling or overbalancing,
- To protect against fire, electric shock or other personal injuries, do not immerse any part of the appliance in water or other liquid.
- Do not touch the hot surface or water spout, block the steam outlet or open the tank cover when the appliance is operating.
- To avoid being scalded, do not use any parts of your body to feel the temperature or steam when the appliance is in operation.
- Do not use the appliance to heat anything other than water. Do not fill above the “max” indicator. Do not operate it if the water is below the minimum level.
- Unplug the appliance before cleaning and ensure it is completely cool.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid any hazard.
- If damaged, the power cord must be replaced only by a manufacturer-original cord.
- Do not operate the appliance when it malfunctioning; return it to the nearest authorised service agent or manufacturer for examination, repair or replacement. Do not try to disassemble it by yourself.
- This appliance is intended to be used in household and similar locations such as:
- Staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working environments.
- By clients in hotels, motels and other residential type environments.
- Bed and breakfast type environments.
- Please save this instruction booklet.
Control Panel Details
Lock: Press for approximately 3 seconds to unlock. Press Confirm to lock;, it will also lock automatically after 10-15 seconds.
Temp: Set the desired temperature according. Settings are 45°C, 55°C, 65°C, 75°C, 85°C, 100°C and 000 (room temperature).
Volume: Set the water volume. Settings are 100ml, 200ml, 300ml and 000 (continuous flow).
Confirm: Enter and confirm function setting.
Before first use:
If using the appliance for the first time, please clean the water tank before use. Always unplug from the power socket and allow to cool down before cleaning. Wipe the surface of the tank with a damp cloth and polish with a soft dry cloth. Fill with clean water, plugin and let the water flow until the tank is empty, repeat several times, then refill with clean water to be ready for operation.
Before using the appliance for the first time, please run the device for about 10 seconds by setting the Temperature and Volume to 000 and then boil by setting Temperature to 100°C and volume to 000 until the water reaches boiling point.
Following this, the appliance is ready for use - set the Temperature and Volume to the desired settings.
- Fill the Water
Open the lid, fill the water tank with the desired amount of water and then close the lid.
Note: The water level must be less than the maximum level. You can fill the desired water as per either method illustrated below (A or B).
- Water Dispensing
Make sure the plug is connected to the wall outlet and fill the tank with the desired amount of water. Place your cup on the removable water tray, ensuring it aligns with the spout. Press and hold the Lock button for about 3-5 seconds: the Temp and Volume indicators will light up. Press the Temp button to select the desired temperature and press the Volume button to set correct water volume. Press the Confirm button to begin operation. After approximately 5-10 seconds, the water will flow out continuously from the water spout. Press the Confirm button to stop the appliance immediately. Repeat if more hot water is required.
- Do not touch boiling water and steam as they may cause injury.
- If the appliance stops working and beeps while showing E7 on the panel, this indicates a low water level. Add cool water to the water tank immediately.
- The appliance will keep settings in memory if while plugged in and on standby. They will not be retained if it is unplugged or switched off at the outlet.
- Due to this, the appliance may take approximately 60 seconds to resume regular temperature after being plugged in.
The appliance has a manual thermostat to recover the heating function in the case of abnormal operation. If the appliance has no power, stops working or does not boil the water, you can reset the thermostat by using a pin in the reset hole. Unplug and press the reset hole several times. Then reconnect the power plug and run the appliance for one minute with a temperature setting of 100°C and volume of 000 until it boils.
The appliance is ready for use - set the Temperature and Volume to desired settings.
- After cleaning the appliance, please open the drainage stopper in order to drain wastewater. Tighten when replacing.
Note: If you find that leakage at the bottom of the dispenser, please tighten the drainage stopper.
- Emptying the Water Tray
Remove the water tray by using one hand to stabilise the appliance and another to lift the water tray slightly and remove it. Empty the water tray and replace it with medium force.
- Replacing the Filter
Open the tank cover and remove the filter compartment: remove the filter from the box and replace with a new filter. (See photo)
- Cleaning the Spout
Remove the spout for easy cleaning at any time as illustrated:
Cleaning & Care
- Always switch off and unplug your water dispenser and allow it to cool completely before cleaning.
- Do not immerse the appliance into any liquid or damage may result.
- To maintain performance, it is recommended to descale the appliance at least once every month: use a toxic-free detergent such as citric acid or vinegar to the tank, fill to the max level in the tank with water and run the appliance for one minute with a temperature setting of 100°C and volume of 000. Repeat two or three times to complete descaling. Drain boiled water and replace with clean water before operating the appliance again.
- Do not use any chemical, metal, wood or abrasive detergent to clean the appliance housing. Instead, use a damp cloth.
If the appliance will not be used for a long time, unplug and clean it and replace it in its original packaging box to avoid humidification or damage to the electrical components.
This appliance should not be disposed of with other household waste. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.