Safety & Warnings
- Only suitable for indoor use.
- Do not drop anything other than dry pet food into the food hopper. Failure to do so may cause malfunction.
- To prevent the feeder from being hit by pets, it is recommended to place the feeder in a corner or against the wall.
- Please shield or organise the power cord well to prevent the pet from biting the cable. Failure to do so could cause serious harm or even death.
- Do not disassemble or modify the device yourself.
- This feeder is only suitable for dry food and is not suitable for wet food.
- This feeder is suitable for cats or small to medium-size dogs.
- The pet food’s shape and density will cause some deviations from the food hopper’s capacity and the feeding unit’s quantity.
- After each fill-up of the hopper, the portions may be different for the initial feeding. It is recommended to calibrate the feeder manually. (Click the manual feeding button until food is dispensed).
Read all the instructions
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles.
- To protect against electric shock do not immerse cord, plug into water or other liquid.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
- Unplug from the outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Allow to cool before putting on or taking off parts and before cleaning the appliance.
- Do not operate the appliance with a damaged cord or plug, if the appliance malfunctions or if it has been damaged in any manner. Return appliance to the nearest authorised service facility for examination, repair or adjustment.
- The use of the other accessory attachments not recommended by the appliance manufacturer may damage the appliance or cause injuries to users.
- Do not use the appliance outdoors.
- Do not let the cord hang over the edge of a table or counter or touch hot surfaces.
- Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a heated oven.
- Always attach plug to appliance first, then plug the cord in the wall outlet.
- Do not use the appliance for other than intended use.
- Warning: Never leave the appliance unattended while in use.
- Warning: Keep the supply cord away from the heating tip and metal enclosure while in use.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instructions concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
1. Power on the Feeder
Unbox and connect the Micro USB cable to the power input port at the bottom of the feeder, then connect AC adapter to a wall outlet.
2. Bowl Mounting
Slide the bowl into the feeder’s outlet.
3. Lid Releasing
Press the release key to lift the lid.
4. Fill Hopper with Food
Pour food into the hopper and fill it.
5. Close the Lid
Press down to close the lid.
6. Manual Feeding
Press the manual feeding button to feed instantly. (Default quantity is one portion, customisable through App).
The food is more than 20% full
Fast blinking red
The food is less than 20% full
Out of food
Install the Application
Download the "Kogan SmarterHome" app from the Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS).
If you do not have a Kogan SmarterHome account, register or sign in with a verification code sent by SMS.
- Tap to enter registration page.
- The system automatically recognises your country/area. You can also select your country code manually. Enter your mobile phone number/email address and tap "Next".
- If you choose the mobile phone number option, then enter the verification code in the message sent to you by SMS. Set a password as prompted and press "Confirm" to finish your registration.
Add Device Through Network
1. Power the SmarterHome device on check that the Wi-Fi indicator is blinking. If not, long-press the manual feed button to reset the device.
2. Open Kogan SmarterHome app and tap "+" in the upper right to add a new device through the network.
3. Ensure the device's indicator light is blinking and tap "Ensure indicator light is blinking".
4. Connect to Wi-Fi network (note: network must be 2.4GHz band) and return to the SmarterHome app.
5. Tap "Continue", the mobile phone displays a QR code. Hold the feeder 20 to 30 cm in front of the mobile phone for the camera to scan the QR code.
6. Tap "I Heard a Prompt" when you hear a audio notice from the feeder. The device will commence the pairing process and connect to the app.
7. After successfully configuring the devices, the device will be shown on the home page. Tap to enter its control page.
DC 5V, 2A
~30m with no obstacles or obstructions
-10°C to 55°C (14°F to 131°F) (Indoor only)
In the Box
|Feeder||Bowl||5V, 2A Power Supply||Micro USB Cable (1.2m)|
|This marking indicates that this appliance should not be disposed of with other household wastes. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.|