|1||PIR Motion Sensor||5||Microphone||9||8V-24V AC Power Port|
|2||Infrared LED x 6||6||Indicator||10||Reset Button|
|3||Light Sensor||7||Push Button||11||Micro USB Port|
|4||166° HD Camera||8||Speaker||12||Battery compartment cover|
|1.||LED Indicator||4.||Next Ringtone|
|2.||Power plug||5.||Volume Control Button|
- Plug & Play, easy to install and use.
- Five Levels Volume Control, max volume: 110 decibels.
- 40 Ringtones, with LED indicator.
- 650ft/200m Wireless Working Range in Open Area.
- No batteries, small in size, low power consumption.
- Wireless connection with video doorbells
- Supports "one-to-many" and "many-to-one" paring.
1. Positioning the mounting bracket.
2. Install the mounting bracket.
3. Place the device on the bracket.
4. Tighten the security screw.
Powering the Doorbell
Bell transformer is not included.
Please install under the direction of a professional.
Powered by Battery
- Please note the battery polarities. Insert the 2 batteries with positive sides upwards.
- Incorrect battery installation can damage the device and may cause a fire.
Download the "Kogan SmarterHome" app from the Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS).
Register SmarterHome Account
If you do not have a Kogan SmarterHome account, register or sign in with a verification code sent by SMS.
1. Tap to enter the registration page
2. The system automatically recognizes your country/area. You can also select your country code manually. Enter your mobile phone number/ email address and tap "Next".
If you choose the mobile phone number option, then enter the verification code in the message sent to you by SMS. Set a password as prompted and press "Confirm" to finish your registration.
Create a profile on the next page to define your location and room.
Add Device Through Network
1. Power the SmarterHome device on and follow the product-specific instructions to enter the Wifi-connect mode.
2. Open Kogan SmarterHome app and tap "+" in the upper right to add a new device through the network.
3. Select the type of device you want to connect to on the next screen.
4. Ensure the device's indicator light rapidly flashes and tap "Confirm light is rapidly flashing".
5. Select Wi-Fi network (note: network must be 2.4Ghz band) and enter the password.
The device will commence the pairing process and connect to the app.
6. After successfully configuring the devices, the device will be shown on the home page. Tap to enter its control page.
First Time Use
- Plug the chime into an outlet. The default ringtone "Ding-dong" will be played at volume level 5, with the LED indicator blinking.
- Short press on the volume control button to adjust the volume. Level 1: mute (only the indicator flashes). Level 2 ~ 5: the volume gradually increases.
- Ringtone selection:
- Press on "previous/next" button to select a ringtone.
- Press and hold "volume control" for 5 seconds to use the selected ringtone.
- First, select your favourite ringtone as mentioned previously, then press and hold the volume control button for 5 seconds until you hear a "ding" sound. The chime will be in pairing mode for 8 seconds.
- Press the call button 1-2 times on a video doorbell nearby, and a "ding-ding" alert sound will be heard from the chime. This means pairing was successful.
- Press the call button again on the video doorbell, and the indoor chime will alert with the selected ringtone, and the LED indicator blinking.
Note: The chimes and doorbells support "one-to-many" & "many-to-one" pairing.
Resetting the Connection
To reset, press & hold the next button for 5 seconds until you hear a “ding”.
The indoor chime will be restored to the factory default.
|Video & Audio|
|Image Sensor||1/4" CMOS OV9732|
|Frame Rate||1 ~25 FPS|
|Infrared LED||6 pcs IR LED, IR range: 6m|
|Min. Illuminance||Color: 0.01 Lux; B&W: 0.001 Lux|
|Image Setting||BLC, Infrared, HLC, Motion Compensation, WDR|
|Audio||Two-way audio intercom with noise cancellation|
|Storage Type||Micro SD Card (Max 64Gb)|
|Video Length||15s/30s/45s Settable|
|Recording||Triggered by a push button or PIR motion sensor|
|Standards||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n|
|Live View Speed||within 3 ~ 4 Sec|
|OS||iOS & Android|
|Remote View||Within 2 sec|
|Notification||Notification push within 2 sec|
|Working Temp& Humidity||-20°C ~ +50°C; <90% (No condensation)|
|Power||18650 Battery x 2 or by hardwiring power 8V-24V AC|
|Standby Time||6 ~ 8 Months|
|Working Time||4 ~ 6 Months (10 times wake up per day)|
|Battery||Rechargeable 18650 Battery|
|Device Sharing||Up to 5 users, (supports 3 users live view simultaneously)|
67 x 38 x 136
5 Levels of Volume Control
AC power plug
110V-260V AC (50-60Hz)
433.92MHz ± 280KHz
650ft / 200m ( in open area)
IP55, indoor use
＜90% (No condensation)
71×46×28 （Not including plug）
|1. Can you add another user on a different mobile phone?||The owner can share the device to 5 other users in-app and maximum 3 users can view live video simultaneously.|
|2. The doorbell cannot be connected.||a. The device works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi only, but not support 5GHz Wi-Fi.
b) Wi-Fi network is not good, try to keep the doorbell near the Wi-Fi router when setting up.
c) The Wi-Fi password is wrong. Please check if there are special characters in the password or the network is specially encrypted.
|3. How do I know if I have 2.4G or 5G Wi-Fi?||Please check the user manual of your Router or call the network operator for help.|
|4. Does it have to be on the same Wi-Fi to see its video feed or is it accessible over the internet from anywhere?||You can access the device anywhere if it is connected to the internet.|
|5. Do any of the recordings get saved to the cloud? Or it is mainly saved to the SD card?||It is mainly saved in the SD card.|
|6. Can you have two units ringing the same chime & also work on one app?||Yes, the video doorbell and its indoor chime support "one-to-many" and "many-to-one" wireless connection.|
|7. What type of smartphone is needed for this device?||iOS and Android smartphones are supported.|
|8. How can the doorbell be linked to two different phones?||You can log in one device and share it with your family in the setting menu.|
|9. How long does it take to charge the batteries?||About 4 hours.|
|10. What happens when the SD card is full? Will the doorbell automatically erase the oldest footage for new ones?||When the memory card is full, the doorbell automatically erases the oldest footage.|
|11. Does it work with Google Home?||No, it does not work with Google Home.|
|12. Why does it lose connection to Wi-Fi?||Please check the network connection of your phone and the Wi-Fi router. If the network signal is not good, the device may not be connected.|
|13. Can the motion detection be disabled, and can it be set to record automatically with motion detection?||Yes. Recording is triggered by detected motion. And users can disable motion detection in-app setting menu.|
|14. Does it come with a charger for the batteries?||A battery charger is not included. However, you can charge the batteries with DC5V 1A~2A power adapters (same as the charger for most Android smartphones).|
|15. Can you have 2 doorbells (front & back) at the same residence?"||Yes, you can add as many as you like to your device list.|
In the Box
|Video Doorbell||Bracket||User Guide|
|Screw Pack||Batteries||USB Cable|