Safety & Warnings
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
- Indoor use only.
- To protect against the risk of electrical shock, do not immerse the unit, cord or plug in water or other liquid.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- When the appliance is not in use and before cleaning, unplug the appliance from the outlet.
- When the fan was assembled, the rotor blade guard shall not be taken off anymore.
- Correct Disposal of this product. This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed of with other household wastes throughout the EU. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. To return your used device, please use the return and collection systems or contact the retailer where the product was purchased. They can take this product for environmentally safe recycling.
- Never insert fingers, pencils, or any other object through the grille when the fan is running.
- Disconnect fan when moving from one location to another.
- Be sure fan is on a stable surface when operating to avoid overturning.
- DO NOT use the fan in the window, rain may create an electrical hazard.
- Household use only.
|Front and Rear Guard Installation|
Align Catch of the Front Guard with the illustrated position of the Rear Guard.
Press guards sequentially with both hands.
Operation of Body
Effective Range of Remote Control: within 5 m distance and 30-degree deflection in front of Product.
This is a universal remote controller, the wind type function is not suitable for this item.
Cleaning & Care
The fan requires little maintenance. Do not try to fix it by yourself. Refer it to qualified service personnel if service is needed.
- Before cleaning and assembling, a fan must be unplugged.
- To ensure adequate air circulation to the motor, keep vents at the rear of the motor free of dust. Do not disassemble the fan to remove dust.
- Please wipe the exterior parts with a soft cloth soaking a mild detergent.
- Do not use any abrasive detergent or solvents to avoid scratching the surface. Do not use any of the following as a cleaner: gasoline, thinner.
- Do not allow water or any other liquid into the motor housing or interior parts.
- Be sure to unplug from the electrical supply source before cleaning.
- Plastic parts should be cleaned with a soft cloth moistened with mild soap. Thoroughly remove soap film with a dry cloth.