Safety and Warnings
- Only use in safe, dry places.
- Do not place this product on high or uneven surfaces, a fall will damage the product.
- Never attempt to disassemble modify, or repair this product by yourself.
- This product is an electrical device with moving components, and as such generates a small amount of heat. For this reason, it is not recommended that the device is used for longer than four hours at a time.
- Do not knock or impact the device, it will cause internal damage.
- Do not use the fan in areas with excessive humidity.
- Keep the product away from high heat.
- This product is not suitable for a child under three years of age to use by themselves.
Pull the fan upward and press the open button:
Extend the fan fully, following the arrows:
Ensure the fan has been opened 90 degrees, and rotate the locking mechanism clockwise to fix the fan in place:
The head of the fan can pivot up and down, a total of 180 degrees:
Press the switch to display the battery voltage, or double press the switch to turn on the fan. The fan can be switched between speed 1-3 from low to high, or speed 4 which provides a natural wind effect:
The height of the fan can be adjusted up and down, but be careful to do so gently:
Rotate the locking mechanism anti-clockwise to release it.
Fold the fan, returning it to its original position.
To remove the fan cover, rotate it anticlockwise with both hands.
Once the detachable cover is removed, dust can be cleaned from the fan. Use a dry cloth to wipe the machine body, never wash with water.
Align the position of the fan with the cover, and rotate it clockwise to fasten the cover back onto the dan.
To charge the device, use the Micro USB Charging Port.
|Main material||Aluminium Alloy & ABS Plastic|
|Battery||Lithium Battery 18650 3.7V 7200mAh|
|Product size||197x197x93mm (folded) 191x197x975mm (extension)|
|Charging voltage:||DC 5V|
|Charging time||4.5 hours|
|Working time||5-24 hours|
|Working wind speed||2.3-4.0mls|