Safety & Warnings
Handle with care and inspect regularly to ensure the product is in good working order.
If this product, power supply cord or plug shows any signs of damage: stop use, unplug the product and contact Kogan.com support.
- Read all instructions before using the appliance and retain for reference.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- This appliance is designed for consumer use: follow directions and use only as described.
- Do not use with an extension cord unless necessary, and if so, ensure it is suitably rated and it is handled safely as is the product's own power cord:
- Do not allow the power cord to be exposed to water, heat, direct sunlight or overhang where it can be pulled or otherwise be damaged or pose a hazard.
- This appliance contains no user-serviceable parts. If it suffers any failure or damage, cease usage and contact Kogan Support after consulting the Troubleshooting section of this manual.
IMPORTANT: Check and ensure all parts have been received in good condition.
Turn the base of the chair over and insert the chair wheels into the sockets. This may require a little force for the wheels to slot neatly into the sockets.
Turn the base of the chair the right way up, ensuring all chair wheels are correctly inserted. Insert the gas lift piston into the base and place the protective plastic tube over the top.
Attach the armrests into the seat using the appropriate screws (4 x Screw No. 10). The right armrest will have a fitted pocket holding the remote control.
Slide the chair back into the fittings on the armrests and fasten it with the appropriate screws (2 x Screw No. 11).
Step 5.Turn the chair upside down and fit the reclining mechanism. To fit the reclining mechanism, first, attach the silver fixing to the bottom of the seat using two screws (2 x Screw No. 13)
To fit the piston: first attach it to the back of the seat by inserting the end of the piston in between the fixing on the chair and fix it in place by inserting a screw through the chair fixing and the piston and tighten in place with the correct nut (1 x Screw + nut No. 12).
Align the piston end with the fixture added in step 6 and place a bolt (1 x screw + nut No.14) through both to attach the reclining mechanism. Press down on the lever of the mechanism to extend. Feed the tension cable through the hoop of the piston and fix the ball on the end of the cable into the piston lever. Tighten with the attached nuts.
Attach the base mechanism by simply screwing in the appropriate screw and washers (4 x Screw No. 13 and 4 x Washers No. 15).
To connect the cables, simply connect the two white cables together then connect the remote and the power cable to their respective connections. The remote cable is thicker than the power cable connector.
- Power button
- Heat button
- Vibration intensity (Strong or Weak)
- Mode button
- Neck massage
- Back massage
- Lumber massage
- Thigh massage
- Timer button
Note: The above image is for reference only and may differ from the final product
Press mode is vibration.
|Massage functions (Modes)||(Pulse, press/wave/auto/normal)|
|Massage duration:||15 / 30 / 60 minutes|
|Massage areas:||Neck / back / lumbar / thigh|
|Vibration strength:||Strong / weak|
|Heating function:||60 / 70°C|
|Rated Voltage||DC 12.0V|
|Working Template||~ -10° ~ -50°|
- Automatic power-off function included