Connect the Battery Sensor to a Battery
Connect positive terminal to positive pole, negative terminal to a negative pole or to a suitable vehicle earth point.
Fix to the product body with double-sided adhesive tape. Try to find a position where the Bluetooth signal will not be blocked. Clean the surface before adhering.
Download the App
Scan the QR code on the right to download the Battery Sense App.
Battery Sense App is available in the App Store or Google Play.
- Turn on Bluetooth in device settings, click the app icon and add a device.
- This app supports monitoring of up to 4 batteries simultaneously.
- Please accept the request for location access.
- If not, the product will not automatically notify you when monitoring problems.
- Please accept the request for notification permissions.
- With this permission, you will receive vehicle battery, cranking system and problem alert notifications when the device is in Bluetooth range, even if the app is not open.
Battery real-time Voltage:
Displays battery real-time voltage.
The voltage to which the battery drops during starting or cranking the engine. For a 12V system, it often drops to 7.5V–11V.
Displays battery capacity status.
Displays current battery voltage.
Tests cranking system automatically each time engine is started.
Tests charging system manually.
Records each start, stop and drive time of the vehicle.
Displays the battery’s voltage curve.
Displays more details of the voltage curve.
Shows how many days the battery has been used.
Click to enter system setting.
Every time you start the engine, the device will test the cranking system automatically and store the test result. If the cranking voltage is below 7.5V, it indicates an abnormal result. Consult an experienced and trusted the auto mechanic.
Charging Test (Test Alternator)
The alternator recharges your car’s battery and runs your car's electrical components including windshield, lighting system, etc. in conjunction with the battery.
If the alternator fails, the battery may fail to recharge – hence, it is vital to test your alternator frequently. You can carry out a test simply by following the instruction on the app.
Trip Time Recorder
The app automatically determines travel time, start and end times. (Note that many factors affect the accuracy of the trip recorder. The trip log is for reference only.)