Safety & Warnings
- Take care when transporting the cooler while the tank is filled with water to avoid spillages.
- Use clean water in the water tank or distilled water if required.
- Please follow the recommended maintenance instructions regularly.
- If water spills on the outside of the device, then allow the unit to dry thoroughly before using again.
- Do not place in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Run the Mini LED Air Cooler on high with an empty tank to ensure the filter is dry before storing for extended periods of time.
- Only use the original power cable and a certified adapter or certified power source.
- Do not touch the power supply or power cord with wet hands.
- Unplug the Mini LED Air Cooler from power when cleaning, filling with water or moving to avoid risk of electric shock.
- Do not place any foreign objects inside the Mini LED Air Cooler.
- Do not place any items on top of the Mini LED Air Cooler.
- Do not block the front and back of the unit.
- Do not turn the device upside down.
- Do not submerge the unit in water or any other liquid.
- Do not place the Mini LED Air Cooler near open flames or a fire source.
- People with limited physical, visual or mental abilities or lacking proper experience and/or knowledge should never use the device without the supervision of a responsible person or someone who can assist in the use of the device.
- The manufacturer bears no responsibility for any damage from failure to comply with this product guide.
- Lift the “Mini LED Air Cooler” and press the tab on the front of the base first. Once the front slides down, press the rear tab and slide the water tank down and fill with water.
- Replace the water tank and place the Mini LED Air Cooler on a flat surface.
- Plug the USB cable into the back of the Mini LED Air Cooler and then plug the USB cable into the power adapter, PC, laptop or any USB power source.
How to Use
- Press the fan speed control button to turn the Mini LED Air Cooler on
- Press the fan speed control button again to change the speed from low then medium then high fan speed. Press again when on high fan speed to switch off the cooler.
- Choose your light colour by pressing the “LED” button. You can choose to cycle through the seven colours (First press) or choose a solid colour by pressing the button again. Each time the button is pressed the solid colour changes until all colours have cycled through, then the next press turns off the light.
- Adjust the airflow direction up or down, by moving the event adjustment tab.
Changing the Filter
- Unplug the Mini LED Air Cooler from the power source.
- Gently squeeze the tabs at the base of the unit to remove the water tank.
- Look inside the Mini LED Air Cooler and push the 2 tabs outwards to allow the water filter to be released.
- Once the filter is released, simply slide the filter out.
- Place the replacement filter in the bottom of the unit and gently push into place until you hear a click to indicate that the filter is secured in place.
- Replace the water tank and push back into place.
- Place the Mini LED Air Cooler on a flat surface within your personal zones such as your desk, countertop or bedside table.
- Try to stay within 1-2m of the Mini LED Air Cooler and enjoy up to 5 degrees coolness in 5 minutes.
- For best effect, allow the filter a couple of minutes to absorb the water and then turn the unit on.
Cleaning & Care
- It is recommended to clean the water tank twice a week. Simply add a teaspoon of white vinegar and warm water into the water tank and rinse thoroughly.
- For best results, replace the water filter once every six months.
- When you wish to store the Mini LED Air Cooler, you must empty the water tank and run on high fan speed to dry out the unit before powering off.