Safety & Warnings
For indoor use only
- These lights are not water-resistant, ensure the LED grow lights are only used in a dry and well-ventilated environment.
- Do not touch the surface of lights when lights are on or have recently been turned off. Heat is generated while the lights are on and this is held on the surface of the unit.
Do not repair without authorisation
- This unit contains no user-serviceable parts. If your light needs after-sales service, please contact Kogan.com support. Opening the light to inspect or repair without permission will affect your existing warranty.
Extremely bright light
- Do not look directly at the LED light when it is operating, otherwise, eye injury may occur.
- Keep away from heat sources to avoid damage to the lights. Turn off power before the installation or maintenance.
Using the hanging kits in the package, hook them into the top of the light and hang the light to a hard, stable bracket or the ceiling of grow tents.
You can use this light for every stage of growing and flowering plants. You only need to adjust the height according to the need of different plants.
It is recommended to run the lights in an 18hr on/6hr off pattern for vegetative growth of any plants.
How many lights should you use?
This light is designed to cover a 6x6” (approx. 2x2m) area. There is no one size fits all answer to this question, you can always add another light if the plants desire more lights.
Plants do not recognise what the lumen (quantity of visible light emitted) is but instead rely on photons hitting the surface of the leaf to make them grow. These photons are called PAR (photosynthetic active radiation). PAR is measured in micromoles (μmol m-2s-1) and is basically a count of the photons hitting a surface that are used by the plants.
When cleaning the exterior of your light and it is components, shut down your light first and then unplug the power cord. Then dampen a clean, soft, lint-free cloth to wipe the light.