Safety and Warnings
- To avoid hurting people or damaging property, you must read and adhere to this manual before using the product. Failure to adhere to the manual could cause serious harm or death.
- Ensure you have read, and fully understand. the contents of this manual before operating your machine.
- Dismantling, repair or alterations should only be carried out by a professional technician. Unauthorised repairs may result in electric shock, fire or injury.
- The washer should only be connected to power with a dry plug and dry hands. Otherwise, an electric shock may occur.
- Damaged or loose wires or plugs should not be used, turn off the power, cease use immediately, and contact Kogan.com support.
- Do not damage the power cable. Do not damage, alter, forcibly bend, pull, twist, or mishandle the cable. Do not place heavy items on the cable or plug.
- The machine should not come into contact with water during maintenance or repair.
- Do not put gasoline, benzene, alcohol, thinners, or fabrics with stains from these substances, into or near to the washing machine, as a fire or explosion may result.
- This washing machine is equipped with a dual-electrode grounding plug and should be used with an appropriate socket. The socket should be properly insulated.
- Use a single socket only, not an adapter, and ensure that the voltage and current matches the plug marked specifications. Sharing the same socket with other electric appliances may cause a fire or trip the power.
- Thoroughly wipe the power plug when the dirt has adhered to the prong or around the base of the prong. Do not use water to clean the prongs.
- The washing machine should not be installed in a humid place or in places exposed to wind and rain.
- The washing machine should never be used in close proximity with candles, mosquito-repellent, incense, cigarettes or other sources of open-flame.
- Do not operate the machine when there is a gas leak.
- Keep children away from the washer and do not place boxes or shelves next to the washing machine.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- The glass door becomes hot during high-temperature washing. Do not touch the door when the machine is on, especially children.
- If you need to open the door during high-temperature washing, wait until the temperature drops to a safe level, and the door will unlock automatically.
- Packing material may be dangerous to kids, please keep all packing material (plastic bags, foam etc) far away from kids.
- Do not pull the wire when unplugging the device from the socket, grip the plug.
- Please unplug the unit during long periods of inactivity, such as going on holidays.
- Contact Kogan.com if the machine requires maintenance or repairs.
- If the power cord or supply cord is damaged, the manufacturer or its service agent or similarly qualified person must replace it in order to avoid a hazard.
- Water temperatures of above 50 degrees C should not be used for washing.
- Do not wash, rinse or spin waterproof fabric or cloth, such as sleeping bags, raincoats, ski covers, utilities, bicycles, cars and motors. Doing so may cause abnormal vibration and damage to the washing machine, wall, floor and clothes.
- Do not stand on or put weight on the top of the unit.
- Two people are required when moving or transporting the machine.
- Keep hands and feet away from the bottom of the washing machine when it is motion.
- Check the water supply hose connection by turning on the water before washing.
- The new hose-sets supplied with the appliance must be used, old hose-sets should not be reused.
- Do not install the washer over carpeted flooring, the carpet may block the ventilation openings on the bottom of the unit. Do not block the ventilation openings on the bottom of the washer by carpeting when the washer is installed on a carpeted floor.
- The water supply hose should be tightly screwed to the unit.
- After extended periods of use, the device may experience leakage caused by the union nut loosening. Every few months, check it and tighten it again if necessary.
- Please turn off the water tap when not using the unit.
- To prevent damages caused by water leakage.
Two people are required to carry the machine. One person on each side carries the machine by holding the machine's feet.
Location of washer
The washing machine must be installed on the ground which must be hard, flat and skid-proof. Please do not lay the washing machine on soft blankets or wooden floors. Do not lay the washing machine on a platform or bracket.
|Platform or bracket|
To protect the machine during transportation, there are 4 bolts inserted into the inner part of the machine. Remove these bolts before use.
If the transit bolts are left in place, there will be a strong shock, loud noise, and misfunction during the spin process.
1. Unscrew the bolts that are fixed before transportation by spanner (4 bolts).
2. Remove the bolts horizontally.
3. Fit the cover lid into the holes.
- Have the machine installed by a professional.
- Keep the removed transit bolts in a safe location, you will need them during moving.
- As the picture shows, please be sure to confirm that the base protection device is not stuck at the bottom of the washing machine before use, otherwise it will affect the normal use of the washing machine.
Base Protection Device
Adjust the machine horizontally
There will be a strong shock, noise, and misfunction in operation if the washing machine is not installed correctly. Please adjust the front adjustable Leg.
Methods are as follows
1. Check whether the washer is on a level surface using a plumb line as shown in the figure below. The washer is on level ground floor if the Frame line of a washer is parallel with the plumb line.
2. Adjust the Adjustable Leg of washer if necessary to make the washer level as shown in the Beside figure.
3. Put your hands on the washer diagonally, press and shake the washer slightly to make sure that the washer is steady.
Connecting the Supply Hose
1. Check that the sealing washers are firmly seated.
2. Attach the curved end of the hose to the inlet valve of the washing machine, Tighten the coupling nuts securely by hand.
3. Attach straight end of the hose to the tap. Tighten the coupling nuts securely by hand.
4. Turn on the taps and check for leaks. Tighten the coupling nuts firmly if there is any leakage. If the water pressure is strong, close the water tap completely then open it slightly.
- Do not use water which is hotter than 50"C.
- If your faucet is not suitable, please consult your plumber.
Installing Water Supply Hose to the Washer
Turn the nut clockwise till the nut turned tight while holding the hose.
Turn the nut counterclockwise after turning the faucet off when you want to detach the water supply hose.
Connection of Drain Hose
1. Whilst the washing machine is off, place the drain hose onto the back of the machine, as shown in figure 1 below.
2. Whilst the washing machine is on, place the drain hose into the drain location, as shown in figure 2. The drain pipe can go directly into your drain, but ensure that the hose is not kinked and there is no sag in the hose, to avoid pooling.
3. In order to ensure that the washing machine functions normally, it is essential to clean the filter periodically,
Note: Do not remove the drain hose holder, otherwise, there may be drainage problems.
- We suggest the user to run the tub clean program before the 1st time washing.
- Don't forget to close the water tap and take down the power plug to avoid any flood and fire disaster.
Lock and Unlock Method
When the machine is working, the door locks automatically. It can't be opened.
When the machine is working, press the “START/STOP” button. The door can be unlocked after the inner tub stops spinning.
- If the power plug is removed when the machine is running, the door won't be unlocked automatically.
- If the door is opened whilst the machine is working, bubbles may escape, please clean it with towel.
- You cannot open the door when the machine is running with a high working temperature.
- You cannot open the door when the water temperature is high.
Introduction to each compartment of detergent box
Power Synthetic detergents
- For the undissolved detergents, for example: power state soap, dissolve it in advance, then pour into the detergent box.
Liquid Detergent Bleach
- Use low bubble liquid synthetic detergents.
- For the concentrated liquid detergents, dilute it with water by half, and then pour into the detergent box.
- Put into the detergent drawer before washing, it will be poured into the machine automatically during the last round of rinsing.
- For concentrated detergents, use a corresponding proportion of water to dilute the detergent, then pour it into the detergent drawer.
- Do not exceed the full mark line.
- High bubble washer power or detergents are forbidden.
- Use detergents in accordance with the instruction provided by the manufacturer.
- Excessive detergents will cause too many bubbles and affect the rinse and may affect the functions of the washer.
- Choose suitable detergents in accordance with the type and color of clothes, the water temperature and the stain.
Press the button to start and press again to stop.
Turn the power on or off. Please note, when a program has finished, the machine will turn off automatically.
Display window introduction
- When the power is on, the display will show the spin speed and other information.
- When running, it will display the remaining time.
- When breakdown, it will display the error code.
- Set the washing temperature according to the clothes type.
- The temperature setting range is different among programs. Some of them have a range limitation.
- Set the spin speed according to your requirements.
- Some programs have a spin speed limitation.
- Delay the start of your wash using this button.
Oxygen Fresh button
- Used to enable the OXYGEN FRESH function.
- In some programs, the oxygen fresh function is limited.
- Set the rinse times.
- In some programs, the number or rinses that you can set is limited.
- Set the soak time.
- In some programs, the soak time options are limited.
- Used to set the stain type. Please note, this is only available for some washers.
Time wash button
Select the washing time.
|Cotton Eco||Eco Cotton Wash|
|Cotton||Regular Cotton Wash|
|MixWash||Cotton and Synthetics Mixed Wash|
|Winter clothes||Down Jacket Wash*|
|Quick wash||Small Wash or Only Slightly Dirty|
|Colors||Wash Setting for Clothes With a Deep Color or a Light Color|
|Kidswear||Wash Kids Wear|
|Rinse + Spin||Rinse and Spin Only|
|Drum clean||Clean the Drum Without Clothes|
|Backpack||Wash a Backpack|
*Item must be marked as machine washable on the label.
Instructions for Normal Clothes
- Put the clothes in and close the door.
- Put the detergent or washing powder into the detergent box.
- Switch on the water tap, put the drain-pipe, plug in the power supply.
2. Open the power.
3. Choose a suitable program.
4. Choose a suitable button.
5. Press the “Start/Stop” button.
6. When finishing washing, the buzzer will sound.
Instruction for Wool
- Turn on the power and choose the wool program.
- Please check the washing label on the clothes before washing and confirm they are suitable for washing.
- When finishing wash, please take the clothes out immediately for airing in order to avoid clothes deformation.
- The temperature can't be setting more than 40 degrees to avoid clothes broken.
- Using the wool detergent can improve the washing performance.
- Separate light color clothes and dark color clothes before washing.
Introduction to backpack wash
- Turn on the power and select the backpack program.
- This mode is only designed for washing the backpack with water.
- Please take off any loose items or decorations before washing and wrap the straps tightly.
- Remove the backpack immediately to air out after washing.
- Please pull up the zipper and wash the backpack separately with other clothes.
Introduction to Delayed Wash
- Turn on the power and choose a suitable wash program based on your items to be washed.
- Press the delay button to set the finish time.
- Press the start/stop button to start-up the delay wash function. The delay time is a one-hour interval and maximum is 24 hours.
- If you need to change the delay length, please press the power button and set it again.
- After setting the delay time, you can cancel by pressing the power button.
- When you have selected your preferred delayed wash length, please press the delay button. The time set will display for 5 seconds.
- The time is different for different conditions. It depends on the water pressure, drainage, clothing type and water temperature.
- This function allows you to add extra items during washing.
- Press the “Start/Stop” button during washing until the timer light turns off. After some time, the door lock will release and the display will show “Add”. Please add washing and close the door, then press the “Start/stop” button to continue washing.
- Please don't forcibly open the door, it is unsafe and will cause damage.
- When there is a lot of foam or water in the drum, please use a dry towel to prevent foam and water from spilling out after opening the door.
Cancel the buzzer
- Turn of the buzzer when the program finishes.
- Turn on the power and press the “Start/ Stop" button until the buzzer sounds. When releasing the button, “cancel the buzzer” function will be shown and activated. If you repeat this, the setting will be cancelled.
Child protection function
- In the event that the door is opened before the program starts, the machine will activate child protection mode.
- Firstly, the door will be opened and motor will be running for a while.
- And then, the door will be unlocked for a while till working again. If during the waiting time, the door is opened. The machine will be stopped.
Child lock function
- User can set child lock function in order to avoid child operate the machine when it is working. So the door can't be opened and the button except power button can't be handled. When this function is cancelled, the door can be opened again.
- Open the power and press “temperature” button for 3 seconds till the buzzer sound. The child lock function will be set. If you repeat this action, the child lock function will be cancelled.
Clean and Maintenance
- Please maintain the machine by ensuring it is clean and the filter has been cleaned to prolong the washers lifetime.
- Always unplug the power before use.
- Please use a soft cloth to clean the washing machines body after washing every time. If the machine is very dirty, use a small amount of detergent or soap, which a little bit of water on the cloth to clean the washer.
- Please don't use water to wash the machine directly, only use a very small amount via a damp cloth.
- Cleaning powders, diluents, petrol and alcohol cannot be used to wash the machine.
- Please use a cloth to clean the gasket after every wash. If any items blocking or stuck to the gasket, carefully remove them.
Cleaning the Detergent Box
Please clean the detergent box regularly. Take out the box and clean it with water.
Cleaning the Inlet Valve
Please note, this should be completed once per year:
1. Take out the inlet pipe
2. Take out the filter screen
3. Use a toothbrush to clean the filter screen and then assemble it again
4. Connect the inlet pipe after cleaning
Cleaning the Tub
It is recommended that this is completed once a month.
After extended use, dirt may build up in and around the tub. The tub cleaning function can clean the inner and outer tub. During this cleaning mode, there should be no clothes or detergent in the tub.
1. Use a hot towel to wrap the water tap and connector.
2. Disassemble the inlet pipe and put it into 50 degree water. Ensure that the water is not too hot to avoid damaging your washer.
3. Put 2-3 litres of 50-degree water into the tub.
4. Assemble the inlet pipe again, open the water tap and start the machine. Lastly, please check that the inlet pipe and drain pipe work normally.
Cleaning the Pump Filter
It is recommended that this is completed once a month.
1. Insert a coin into the groove of the pump and press it. The filter cover can then be opened. If there is hot water in the machine, please wait for it to cool before opening the filter.
2. Take out the filter anticlockwise.
3. Wash the filter with water.
4. Assemble the filter into the pump clockwise.
1. The filter should be assembled tightly in order to avoid water leakage.
2. Please don't clean the filter whilst the machine is working.
|Rated wash capacity||8.0kg|
|Rated spin capacity||8.0kg|
|Rated dry capacity||—|
|Rated dry power||—|
|Annual water consumption||10400L|
|Annual energy consumption||175kWh|
|Water pressure||0.03 ~ 0.8MPa|
|Product dimension||600 x 595 x 850|
|Fault Code||Phenomenon||Inspection point||Solution|
||Press the Start/Pause button|
||Press the Start/Pause Button|
|Door Cannot Be Opened||
||The washer will unlock automatically once a safe temperature is reached.|
||Add 2 items of clothing and press the Start/pause button.|
|Door Not Closed||Close the door, until the "locked" light turns on, then press "Start/Pause" to restart.|
|Other code||Alarm||Press "Start/Pause" to proceed, if the issue persists, contact Kogan.com support.|
No Fault Code
Door can't be opened
Less water for washing and rinsing wash
Halfway inflow the water
Drainage when the machine is washing
Residual time change
The draining process makes an abnormal sound
Failure to work after power failure
Emergency open door
In The Box
|Instruction Manual||Water Supply Hose||
Lid (4 Piece)