- Power button
- Light mode switch
- Photo button
- Full HD camera
- LED lights
- Charging indicator
- Micro SD card slot
- Micro USB port
- Short press the button, and the unit will power on. After the LEDs light up constantly and beeping three times with a “didi” sound, it will start recording.
- Short press the button again, and the unit will power off. The camera will make the “didi” sound 5 times.
The unit will start automatically recording after powering on at default 1080p/30fps, and the video will be divided into segments of 5 minutes. When the Micro SD card is almost full, the newly generated video file will automatically overwrite the oldest video file.
Attention: When an impact or severe vibration occurs, the current video will be locked and will not be deleted by the loop recording.
Note: If you are in automatic photo mode, press the “” button to stop photo mode and start loop recording.
After powering on, the camera enters automatic recording mode. When you short press the “” button, it will make a “didi” sound, then the camera enters the automatic photo mode and starts to shoot automatically at intervals of about 1 second per photo. The photo resolution is 12MP. Each picture will beep with a “didi” sound. Press the “” button again to stop auto photo mode and re-enter the automatic recording mode.
Note: When you short press the “” button while in video recording mode, the video recording will stop, and it will be converted into automatic photo mode.
After powering on, short press the “” button to adjust LED light mode. Short press once to switch a mode without affecting the current recording/photo function.
- Mode 1: Horse Racing Lamp A (default).
- Mode 2: Always on (five lights are lit together).
- Mode 3: Off (five lights are turned off together).
- Mode 4: Flash 2, turn off.
- Mode 5: Flash 1, turn off.
- Mode 6: Horse Racing Lamp B.
Horse Racing Lamp A: 1>2>3>4>5>4>3>2>1>2>3>4>5>4>3>2>1
Horse Racing Lamp B: 5>5*4>5*4*3>5*4*3*2>5*4*3*2*1>4*3*2*1>3*2*1>2*1>1>1*2>1*2*3>1*2*3*4>1*2*3*4*5>2*3*4*5>3*4*5>4*5>5
The above modes then loop these patterns.
Connect to the USB charger and the third indicator light will flash slowly. Once the charging is complete, the indicator turns off.
Note: While powered on, charging does not affect the normal use of the camera such as taking video, photo, etc. You can check whether the camera is charging by checking the brightness of the third LED. The brightness of the third LED will be darker than other lights and the brightness will return to normal after fully charged.
- Charge battery only with specified charger.
- Don’t store or dispose of the battery near or close to fire.
- Don’t disassemble, crush or short circuit the battery.
- Don’t store the battery at a temperature over 60°C.
Connecting to a computer via USB data cable
Once you connect the camera with the computer via USB data cable, the computer will recognise and read the Micro SD card and then you can view the captured video and photos and can download and delete files.
If the unit is acting abnormal, press “” button and “” button at the same time to power off and restart. This can often resolve minor issues with the unit.
- No card, card error and other abnormalities will beep “didi” 3 times.
- Low battery prompt tone: LED light mode switches to constant and beeps “didi” 5 times and then shuts down.
After switching modes, if the SD memory is too small to support file storage and the conditions for automatically deleting files are not satisfied, a beep will sound “didi” 8 times and the unit will shut down.
The camera doesn’t power on
The battery is flat, recharge battery or camera is self-protected, press “” button + “” button at the same time, the camera completes reset and restarts.
Interruption occurs while copying data to the computer
The USB interface on the front panel of the computer is insufficiently powered. It is recommended that the data cable be connected to the USB interface on the rear panel of the computer.
The computer doesn’t recognise the device
Data cable problem, it is recommended to replace the data cable. Please note, not all USB cables can transfer data, ensure the replacement cable is capable of data transfer.