Safety and Warning
• Do not disassemble this product.
• Do not wash the product, expose it to sunlight or store it in a damp place.
• Only wash with a cloth slightly dampened with water or neutral soap.
• Do not charge the product in environments with temperatures above 40°C or below 0°C.
• The unit will become hot during use or charging, this is normal.
• The optimum operating environment temperature is 5-40°C.
• This unit has built-in rechargeable Li-ion polymer batteries. Before discarding the unit, please take out the batteries and discard it in approved locations or facilities.
How to Use
a. Ensure the power switch on the unit is turned off before plugging the charger into a power source.
b. Allow the unit to charge for 4 hours if the battery is fully depleted.
c. Ensure only the original charger is being used, otherwise, the battery may be damaged.
d. Once fully charged, unplug the USB cable and turn the unit on for use.
a. Plug the charger into a power source and into the unit.
b. Confirm the unit is turned off when connecting to power.
c. Keep the unit connected and turn the unit on for use.
Adjusting the comb
Hold down the button to push up to adjust the length as you need.
Hold down the button and it will be back in position.
As shown below, push down the cutter head with your thumb.
Hold down the blade holder to clean the residual hair with a cleaning brush.
After cleaning the blade, inject 2-3 drops of oil, then reinstall the cutter head. You will hear a ‘click’ when the head is successfully installed.
|Battery Charging Time||Approx. 2hrs|
|Battery Working Time||Approx. 4hrs|
|Built-in rechargeable battery||3.7V 2000mAh|