Safety & Warnings
Read all the instructions carefully before using the product.
- Check the voltage indicated on the rating plate. This product is designed for a 220 - 240V~50Hz electric supply. This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Periodically check the power cord of this fan. If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the Kogan.com to avoid danger.
- Do not place the electrical cord under a cover. Do not overlay the cord with little covers or such element. Place the cord in an area where there is not any risk to stumble over it.
- Please place the fan on a flat, firm, safety surface before use.
- Disconnect the plug from the socket when not in use, seize the plug and then pull it out. Do not pull the cord to pull out the plug.
- Please make sure that the fan will not touch any obstruction when oscillating.
- Do not put your fingers or any other object into the front grill when the fan is operating. Please pay special attention when used near children, children should not use the fan.
- Do not let hair, net curtains, tablecloth, clothes or curtains near to the openings of the fan. They could be entangled into the fan, causing damaged or injuries.
- Do not use the fan when the cord or plug are damaged, or any other components are damaged.
- Do not use this fan outside; it is for indoor use only.
- Do not use this fan in a damp area such as a bathroom.
- Do not use this fan near a window and under direct sunshine.
- Do not use this fan with any semiconductor speed controllers.
- The fan should not be operated without a base nor used when tipping over.
- Do not operate the fan in an area where gasoline is used or stocked, painting or such flammable liquids.
- Unplug the unit before serving or moving, including for cleaning purpose.
- Always unplug it when not in use.
- Use this fan only as it is described in this manual.
- Do not try to disassemble this fan, it does not contain user-serviceable parts. If your device requires maintenance, please contact Kogan.com support.
- Keep the fan clean and maintain in good condition (use an authorised service agent).
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge. Do not let them use the appliances without supervised by a person responsible for their safety.
- Do not use an extension cord.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Open the box and remove the product, be sure to check whether the manual, remote control and spare parts are completed.
- Remove the fan and assembly according to the diagram.
1. When you first plug in your device, the fan will play “Bi Bi” sound alerts, then the fan will enter standby mode, in which only the on/off button will function. No other buttons or LED indicators will function.
2. Press the function button on the control panel:
- POWER: Turn the fan on by pressing the “On/Off " button, the fan will enter normal mode, 1st wind speed, no oscillation and no timer, the indicator light of 1st wind speed works. Press again to turn it off and the fan enters into Standby mode. Unplug the power cord to turn off the fan completely. Remark: It is recommended to unplug the power when not using the machine to prolong its lifetime.
- SPEED: Press the “Speed " button to adjust the fan speed to the desired level: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 wind speeds. The LED indicator will change accordingly.
- TIMER: Press “Timer ” button to set 1H, 2H, 3H, 4H, 5H, 6H, 7H, 8H, 9H, 10H, 11H, 12H timer setting. If the Timer LED indicator is not show in the panel display, timer function off. The LED display will show the time being pressed. The fan will automatically shut off when the timer is over.
- MODE: Press “Mode ” button to change the fan mode: Normal, Nature, Sleep mode. The LED indicator will change as Normal, Nature, Sleep mode accordingly
- Normal Mode: Fan speed will run as per the user’s setting, and it has 7 speeds.
- Nature Mode: Fan speed will change automatically in a set time interval and helps to circulate the cool or warm air in the room when together works with the Air Conditioner or Heating product.
Remark: Under this model, the button ‘Speed’ and it's according LED indicator will not work. The LED indicator of fan speed would change as the fan speed changes.
- Sleep Mode: Fan speed will fluctuate automatically in a set time interval to provide a comfort sleeping environment. Under sleep mode operation, 3 fan speeds are available for options.
Natural Wind: The fan motor operates irregularly according to the preset program, and can be divided into three wind levels: “High” “Medium” “Low” according to the setting of the wind speed, imitate the natural wind effect, make the wind volume more gentle and comfortable. The LED only shows the relative wind speed, does not show the switching effect between modes.
When switching to the natural mode from normal mode level 1-3, it will be low-level natural wind.
When switching to the natural mode from normal mode level 4, it will be Medium level natural wind.
When switching to the natural mode from normal mode level 5-7, it will be High-level natural wind.
Attaching with natural wind waveform (Switch between 1-4-7)
The specific program waveform of the natural wind pattern is as follows:
Sleep Mode: The product operates in the mode of regularly lowering the wind level according to the wind speed level set by the user and the preset rules of the program. This mode prevents people from feeling unwell due to strong wind after sleeping. The following is the set level and operation mode after the sleep mode is turned on.
High: 30mins high-level natural wind 30mins med level natural wind operate with low-level natural wind.
Med: 0mins med level natural wind operates with low-level natural wind.
Low: operate with low-level natural wind
- SWING: Press “Swing ” button to turn on the oscillation function. Press again to cancel.
- Manual Louver: Adjust the vertical louvre manually for upward and downward airflow.
- Under standby mode, all functions have memory except timer and sleep modes.
- The remote control is available within 6m range and remote angle of ±30°
Usage of Remote Control
- Open the battery box on the back of remote control, and install One button battery (CR2032 3V).
- Align with the remote control receiver. The RC will not work when blocked. Well keep the remote controller; do not throw it to the floor. Put it in the handle.
- Replace the battery after power off. Please note the positive & negative of the battery.
Cleaning & Care
Dust may accumulate on the rear grill cover and wind wheel, which would affect fan performance. Thus, it is suggested to clean the fan at least once per month.
- Turn off and unplug the fan. (Attention: make sure to unplug the power cord when cleaning the fan, otherwise it might cause electric shock or damage the machine.)
- Unplug the unit and wait until the fan stops running before cleaning.
- Using normal detergent and soft brush instead of a chemical cleaner when cleaning the product.
- User a damp cloth to clean the surface of the fan. Do not spray water to the machine directly.
- Do not clean the fan with corrosive or solvent detergent.
- Disconnect the power supply and unplug the fan when cleaning the product, otherwise, it might lead to an electric shock.
- After cleaning, make sure the product and the other parts must dry completely before connecting to the power supply.
- If the fan will not be used for a long time, unplug the power cord and well-packed product to avoid dust accumulates into the fan body.
- Well-packed the product and keep it in a dry and ventilated place for storage.
|Product Size (W x D x H)||246 x 246 x 973.4mm|
|Noise Level||<50 dB|
- Timer: 1H, 2H, 3H, 4H, 5H, 6H, 7H, 8H, 9H, 10H, 11H, 12H
- 7 wind speeds
- 3 wind modes with Normal, Nature, Sleep
- Touch control panel
- Easy control with remote control
- LED display
- Automatic horizontal oscillation with 80°
- Detachable back cover
- Noise < 50dB
|This marking indicates that this appliance should not be disposed of with other household wastes. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.|