Safety and Warnings
- Warning: Always operate the product from a power source of the same voltage, frequency and rating as indicated on the product identification marking.
- Do not operate this product if it has malfunctioned, damaged cord or plug or appears damaged in any way. Contact Kogan.com Support for further assistance.
- This product should not be used in the immediate vicinity of water, such as a bathtub, washbowls, swimming pool, etc. where the likelihood of immersion or splashing could occur.
- Always switch off and disconnect the plug from the outlet when not in use, before assembling or disassembling parts and before cleaning. Fully assemble the air cooler before operating afterwards.
- Avoid contacting any moving parts.
- Do not insert any object through the air outlet when the air cooler is operating.
- Do not cover the guard or operate near curtains, etc.
- Always disconnect the fan when moving it from one location to another.
- During high humidity season, it is better to choose wind mode as there is a humidifying effect whne using cool mode.
- After adding water, do not tilt, collide, bump, lay or move the machine to any position that will make the water overflow. Do not overturn the machine.
- Do not cover air outlet, at least 1-metre space should be provided in front of and behind the machine.
- Clean the product with a wet cloth. Do not flush it with water directly.
- If the machine is overturned whilst it is carrying water, disconnect the power plug immediately. You should only restart the machine after it thoroughly dries out, otherwise, it may malfunction.
- Do not keep the air outlet facing a wall or window curtains as it may block the airflow.
- If the machine is not in use, disconnect the power plug.
- Open the package and take out the cooler.
- To add water or ice, open the water inlet on the top cover, pour the water into the water tank, then observe the water level with the floating ball and pay attention to the following:
- Avoid splashing water into the motor in order to prevent electrical components from damages.
- The water must be below the maximum level (H), otherwise, the water will overflow.
- Only use clean water to fill up the air cooler.
- Connect to a power outlet and turn the fan on. You can then select speed, swing and cooling.
Control Panel and Remote
After plugging the unit into a 220V-240V/50Hz power outlet, it will be in stand-by mode with a buzzer ringing.
Connect to the power supply and press this button to turn on the cooler. During the initial use, the default setting is “cool mode”. Pressing the button whilst the device is turned on will stop all the devices functions (turn off fans, pumps and display) and shutdown.
Press this button to enter cool mode. When the light goes ON, the unit will start working after 30 seconds.
Press this button to enter wind mode.
Press this button to adjust the wind speed to low, medium or high.
Press this button to adjust the louvres, the vertical louvres will begin to move from left to right automatically.
Press this button to enter sleep mode.
Press this button to release negative ions.
- In shutdown mode, press the timer button to enter the regular interface to adjust the turn-on time. Continue to press the timer button to adjust the timing of the boot time ranging from 1 to 24 hours.
- While turned on, press the timer button to enter the regular interface to adjust the shutdown time. Continue to press the timer button to adjust the timing of the shutdown time ranging from 1 to 24 hours.
- A buzzer will sound when each button press is registered. The operation of the remote is the same as the control panel.
- When the water level is below the warning level, the water pump will stop running and the buzzer rings. It will work again after filling the water tank.
Cleaning & Care
Turn the power off and disconnect the power cord before maintenance or repair of the machine in order to prevent accidents.
To ensure the cooling effect of the machine, the machine body should be wiped with a clean cloth every day or every week.
The interior of the machine should be also cleaned regularly. The average cleaning interval is once a month, however, the actual cleaning interval will vary depending on the environment.
Instructions for cleaning the interior of the air cooler:
- Loosen the rubber cover at the drain hole and drain the remaining water in the water tank.
- Remove the air inlet shutter together with the evaporation heat exchanger, then clean with water and reinstall it.
- Attention: During cleaning, the pressure of the water should not be too high. When cleaning the honeycomb, don’t use acidic or alkaline detergents.
|Outlet Size||420 x 420mm|
|Maximum air volume||5000m3/h|
|Packing size||740 x 450 x 1190mm|
|Fan type||Axial fan|
|Environment Relative Humidity||≤95%|
|Water Supply Temperature||0°C-45°C|
|Water Supply Pressure||0.15-0.6MPa|
- Voltage deviation does not exceed the rated voltage of ± 10%.
- Environmental air quality should meet the ambient air quality standard. No corrosive gases.
|Unable to start the fan||Power failure||Check the power supply.|
|Switch burned||Contact Kogan.com Support.|
|No airflow||Motor starter’s capacitor damaged||Contact Kogan.com Support.|
|Motor damaged||Contact Kogan.com Support.|
|There is jam in the honeycomb or air filter||Clean the component.|
|Airflow is not cool||Low water in the water tank||Add water.|
|Water pump damaged||Contact Kogan.com Support.|
|Honeycomb is dirty||Clean the honeycomb.|
|Unpleasant odour||Water or honeycomb is dirty||Change the water and clean honeycomb.|