Safety & Warnings
Do not disassemble, bore or damage the battery. Do not disassemble the built-in batteries of non-replaceable battery devices. Do not use sharp objects to remove the battery.
- If you are wearing a pacemaker or other implanted electronic devices, please consult your doctor before using the heart rate monitoring strap.
- The watch’s optical heart rate sensor glows green and flashes. If you suffer from epilepsy or are sensitive to blinking light sources, please consult your physician if you can wear this smartwatch.
- The device tracks your daily activities through sensors. This data is intended to tell you about your daily activities, such as steps, sleep, distance, heart rate and calories, but may not be completely accurate.
- The device, accessories, heart rate sensors and other relevant data are designed for entertainment and fitness, not for medical purposes. They are not applicable to the diagnosis, monitoring, treatment or prevention of any diseases or symptoms. The heart rate data is for reference only. The manufacturer is not responsible for any consequences caused by any data deviation.
Please always maintain good judgment and ride in a safe manner. Make sure your bike and hardware are properly maintained and all components are properly installed.
- The watch’s data needs to be synced at least once every 7 days to avoid data loss.
- The watch has no waterproof resistance from seawater/saltwater, acidic and alkaline solutions, chemical reagents and other corrosive liquids. The damage or defects caused by misuse or improper use are not covered by the warranty.
- Sports mode supports up to 6 hours of exercise at a time.
- The watch has a waterproof level of 5 ATM and supports cold water showers and freshwater swimming, but not diving.
- Avoid wearing the watch too tight in daily use. Please keep the parts of the watch touching the skin dry.
- When your heart rate is measured, keep your arm still during the test.
Installing the Application
Pairing the Watch
1. Download and Install App
You can set up the watch through the VeryFitPro app for iOS or Android devices. The steps are shown as follows:
Notes: Please ensure your device has the required firmware versions to support the app and watch.
|iOS 8.0 or above||Android 4.4 or above||Bluetooth 4.0|
Scan the QR code below or download VeryFitPro app through your mobile app store to pair with the watch.
Please note: Pairing the watch directly with the Bluetooth in your mobile phone’s settings will not result in incorrect operation.
2. Pairing Process
|1. Turn on the Bluetooth and GPS on your mobile phone.
2. Find the pairing request on the pull-down list on the home page of the app.
|Select product model: KAACFTWATCA||Click "Ok" to complete pairing|
- During the pairing process, VeryFitPro will prompt you to enable GPS and Bluetooth and authorised VeryFitPro to allow access to the GPS on your mobile phone.
- iPhones will not prompt you with any information unless you complete Bluetooth pairing on your KAACFTWATCA watch.
In daily wear, the watch can detect all kinds of data. The user needs to connect the watch with Bluetooth on the app before the watch can sync data. You can do this by opening the mobile app and swiping down. The sync prompt should appear.
- Please sync the data at least once in 7 days to avoid data loss at the watch end.
- iPhones also need to be connected to the paired watch in the Bluetooth setting of the mobile phone, so that the watch can be alerted. You can do this by going into Settings, then Bluetooth, then searching for the watch and clicking pair.
Buckle the watch into the charger seat as shown in the picture. It needs to be charged to activate when it is started for the first time.
Wear the wristband one finger away from the wrist bone and adjust the tightness of the wristband to a comfortable position.
To replace the strap, flip the switch and take out the wristband.
Tip: Wearing the watch too loosely may affect the accuracy of heart rate data.
3. Button Functions
- Long press the left key: Enter the sports mode quickly.
- Short press the right key: Return to the previous interface.
- Long press the right key: Turn on/off.
You can adjust the left key function with the following steps:
Go to the function list enter settings select long press
4. Watch Dial Switch
You can change the watch face style by long-touching the watch face.
5. Main Interface Operation
Swipe the screen to enter different interfaces (interactive interface tile diagram).
6. Watch Face Data View (Default Watch Face)
Touch the screen to switch between different data displays.
1. Introduction to Icon Functions
|Enter the sports function and choose different sports modes. Change the sports mode on the app.|
|Perform a heart rate test to check your heart rate data for the day.|
|Helps you regulate your breathing and relax your mood.|
|View, turn off or turn on the alarm clock. You need to add an alarm clock on the mobile app.|
|Control the music player on your mobile phone. Please note: the watch cannot store music.|
|Use the timing and countdown function.|
|View recorded sports mode information.|
Notes: For more functions (sleeping) and operation, please check the VeryFitPro software of the mobile phone.
2. Start Sports
- Enter Sports
Click the sports icon select the sports type > enter the sports countdown automatically.
- During Sports
Pause Sports: Short press the right key.
Resume Sports: Short press the right key.
- End Sports
Long press the right key > select the end button on the screen.
3. Women’s Health Tracking
Display Location: In the data bar
Women’s health tracking function, which is used for recording menstrual changes, tracks individual menstrual cycle and predicts ovulation (needs to be enabled on the app).
Cleaning & Care
It is recommended to wear and maintain according to the following:
- Keep the watch clean and dry;
- Do not wear it too tight.
- Do not use household cleaners to clean the watch but use a soap free detergent.
- It is recommended to use alcohol to scrub stains that are not easy to remove.
|Model||KAACFTWATCA||Screen type||1.3" colour screen|
|Battery capacity||210mAh||Charging voltage||5V±0.2V|
|Charging time||About 2.5 hours||Battery life||~ 10 days|
|Waterproof level||5ATM||Weight of product||38g|
|Operating temperature||20°C-40°C||Bluetooth version||BLE 4.0|
|Product frequency||2402-2480MHz||Maximum transmission power consumption||0dBM|
- Range of charging temperature:10°C-45° C
- Battery life: Actual battery life and charging time will vary depending on usage and environment, etc.
- Waterproof: Not suitable for diving, swimming in the sea or sauna. But suitable for swimming in the swimming pool or in the shower (cold water) and shallow beach.
1. Mobile app search for the watch failed.
1) Ensure VeryFitPro is updated to the latest version.
2) Close all programs/apps in running in the background, restart the Bluetooth and then attempt again.
3) Confirm that the mobile phone operating system meets Android 4.4 or iOS 8.0 or above.
2. The watch received no alerts, text messages or phone calls
1) You need to turn on the smart reminder function and the call reminder switch in the app and sync to the watch.
2) The iPhone needs to be paired with the watch via Bluetooth. (Please check “Syncing Data” for details).
3) You need to keep your watch connected to Bluetooth.
4) App notifications in your mobile’s settings should be turned on.
3. Bluetooth is often disconnected
1) If the distance between the watch and the mobile phone is too far, Bluetooth connection stability will be weakened.
2) If there is a shield/barrier between the watch and the mobile phone; the human body, wearing metal jewallery, etc., this will interfere with the Bluetooth connection signal.
3) Check whether the Bluetooth function of the mobile phone is abnormal.
4. Data backup
1) The data of the watch should be synchronised at least once every 7 days to the mobile phone. (The watch only keeps record of the data from the last 7 days).
5. How to restart and restore factory settings
1) Shutdown operation: Watch > settings > shutdown/right-key to restart
2) Restore factory settings: Connect watch to the app > open the app > select device model > select more settings
6. Do I need to keep my Bluetooth on when I wear my watch?
1) For three functions, (counting steps, sleeping and alarm clock), you do not need to keep the watch connected constantly. If you only need to wear a watch when you exercise, you can connect the watch and your mobile phone to view the data via
syncing after the exercise.
2) For the functions of call alert, message alert and find phone, you need to turn on the
mobile phone’s Bluetooth and maintain the connection with the mobile phone.
More detailed questions can be answered with help and feedback in the app:
VeryFitPro > > help and feedback.
This marking indicates that this appliance should not be disposed of with other household wastes. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.