To Reset your Kogan SmarterHome™ Smart Lights/Bulbs:
- Ensure that the Smart Light you wish to factory reset is turned on and then proceed to turn it Off and On three times rapidly at the switch where it is plugged into the wall.
- The above will trigger the Resetting process and the Light will begin to flash rapidly.
- Open the Kogan SmarterHome™ app, click on the “+” sign and select Lighting Devices to add the Smart Light to your account by following the setup process as per normal.
- Should the Smart Light begin to flash slowly after the resetting process it means that the Light has gone into AP Mode.
- To add a Smart Light that is flashing slowly to your account please follow the setup process for the AP Mode in the User Manual or the SmarterHome™ app.
The above step to Factory Reset Kogan Smart Lights applies only to the following models: