This article provides simple step-by-step instructions showing how to reinstall your TV firmware.
IMPORTANT: Please double-check that your TV product code is 'KALED55CUHDUA'
Please note: Installing firmware on the wrong model TV will cause issues.
Your product code is located on the back of your TV as pictured:
The product code must read 'KALED55CUHDUA' exactly.
1. Download the firmware upgrade by right-clicking on the link below and selecting 'Save link as...' or 'Save target as...':
2. Copy or Save the "rom.bin" file onto an empty USB stick. Please ensure that your USB stick has no other files on it and is 32GB or smaller in size.
3. Insert the USB stick into the USB port located on the side of the unit, then turn on the TV.
4. Press 'Menu' on the remote and navigate to the 'Options' sub-menu.
5. Highlight 'Software Update(USB)' and press 'OK'. Select 'Yes' when prompted.
6. Once the firmware update is complete, the TV will turn off then turn on again automatically.
7. Remove the USB stick and follow the start up wizard
Following this, perform a Factory Reset through the Menu:
1. Press 'Menu' on the remote.
2. Go to Options.
3. Select Restore Factory Default.
After rescanning the channels, your TV should be functioning normally again.
Please feel free to contact our Support Team at any time during this process.