|1||USB 3.0||2||USB 3.0||3||USB 2.0|
|13||DC||14||LED LIGHT||15||Heat dissipating hole|
- Turn on the TV or monitor and change the video output to be HDMI or VGA.
- Connect the PC to the HDMI or VGA connector of the TV or monitor with an HDMI or VGA cable.
- Connect the power adapter into the wall socket, and the other end into the DC port on the box.
- Press the power button, and the LED light will turn on and the PC will start.
Mini PC Wall Mounting Design
- Your monitor must have VESA standard holes.
- Attach the VESA standard bracket to the back of a monitor with screws.
- Hang the Mini PC on the bracket.
The Device can be mounted to the back of your computer's LCD monitor, which makes it completely invisible on a desk. As the mini PC produces very low noise, people will not even notice when setup on the back of your monitor.
In the Windows Update section, you'll find (almost) everything you need to update Windows 10. At the top of the screen, you'll see a status message that tells you whether your computer is up to date, and when it last checked for updates. For more update options, click Advanced options.
Windows Defender also has a place in the Update & security tab. In this section, you can turn on different Windows Defender options, including real-time protection, cloud-based protection, and automatic sample submission.
In the Backup section you can set your backup settings: Add an external drive for backup, or click More options to see Advanced settings (this will take you to the File History window in the Control Panel).
The Recovery section offers three options to help you fix your computer. Reset this PC, which will let you reinstall Windows without removing your files; Go back to an earlier build, which will let you go back to an earlier build of Windows (this will let you uninstall updates -- you can only go back to a previous version of Windows within the first month of upgrading); and Advanced startup, which restarts your PC so you can restore Windows from a system image, USB drive or disc.
To activate sleep mode, click the windows icon, then choose the power icon and select sleep.
To turn off, click the bottom left windows icon, click power, and click power off.
Windows 10 Operating Interface
Move the cursor to the left search icon, you are searching for any applications. settings and documents.
Turn on the Wi-Fi:
Search for your Wi-Fi network and input the password to connect it.
Plug in the Ethernet cable, dial-up and connection.
Get Start & Setting
If you get more setting for windows 10. please check the get start & setting. please do as the following methods. Click (windows icon ), then to choose the setting. Or press Windows+F1.
Sound Playback Settings
1. Before booting up, please connect the PC with TV or other display devices with HDMI cable. In this way, the system will recognize the current connected TV or monitor.
2. After booting up. use the right mouse button to click the sound icon on the bottom right of the desktop, please choose "Sounds" on the pop-up box to change the sound playback settings.
3. Change sound playback settings: Choose 'Playback"-choose current connected TV/Monitor - Click "set default" — Click 'OK", setting finished. The sound will come out from the connected TV/Monitor. As follows:
4. If you want to connect headphones to hear the sound, please also change the sound playback settings from the audio playback settings as follows:
Insert a 2.5' SATA HDD at the bottom to extend capacity.
Plug a USB drive into the USB 3.0 port for high-speed data transfer.
Connect this mini PC with an HDMI cable to enjoy 4K*2K video.
IN THE BOX
|MINI PC x 1PC||HDMI Cable x 1PC||Power Adapter x 1PC|
|VESA Mounting x 1PC||
User Manual x 1PC