- Locate the circular RESET Button (typically located at the back of the unit) on your device.
- Press and hold the RESET button for 5-10 seconds or until you hear an audio prompt from your device.
- This audio prompt means the device is resetting itself, wait until you hear another slightly different audio prompt.
- After the second audio prompt the indicator light flashes rapidly meaning that the device is ready to be added to a Kogan SmarterHome™ Account.
- If the device is still listed in the account it was previously bound to please remove the device manually using the following steps prior to adding the device back to the same or a different account:
- Select the device from the Home screen of the Kogan SmarterHome™ app.
- Tap the 3 dots/pencil icon on the top right corner to go to Device Settings.
- Tap on the “Remove Device” option.
- Now proceed to add the device to your prefered SmarterHome™ Account as per the device’s User Manual and the device should work as intended.
If the issues that occurred before RESETTING the device still persist please contact Kogan Customer Support for further assistance.
NOTE: To connect to a different WiFi network follow the above steps to Reset your Device as the setup process to add the device to your SmarterHome™ Account will have a step to choose your preferred 2.4GHz WiFi network.