|2||Power indicator lights|
|3||Master ON/OFF switch|
|5||USB output 5V/2.1A|
|6||EC5 output for jump-starting|
Press the power switch lightly to check the remaining battery capacity.
1 Solid ON
2 Solid ON
3 Solid ON
4 Solid ON
While the jump starter is being charged, the indicator lights will flash one by one until it is at full charge.All 4 indicator lights will stay on when the jump starter is fully charged.
How to Turn on the LED Light
Press and hold the Power button for 3 seconds to turn on the LED light. Once the LED light is turned on, double-pressing the power button will cycle through additional modes.
(Solid light Strobe light SOS flashing OFF)
Charging the Jump Starter
1. Make sure the battery capacity of the jump starter is above 50%. (at least two indicator lights ON)
2. Connect the red battery clip to the battery’s positive pole (+) and black clip to the battery’s negative pole (-).
3. Insert the battery clips plug into the car jump port of the portable jump starter.
4. Start the car.
5. Disconnect the battery clip plug from the car jump port of the portable jump starter.
6. Disconnect the red and black battery clip from the battery’s positive and negative poles.
Warning: Do not touch the red and black clamps together or connect both to the same piece of metal to prevent physical injury and damage to the vehicle. Do not use the jump start cable for any other purpose. Always keep away from children.
Charging Mobile Phone or other USB devices
- Choose the appropriate charging cable for your device from the provided Phone/Micro USB/Mini USB cable.
- Plug the USB port of the charging cable into the USB 5V output port of the device.
- Connect the other end of the cable to your device.
- Press the power switch and charging begins.
Note: The USB indicator light will stay on when charging, if it doesn’t charge the device for more than 3 seconds, the USB indicator light will automatically turn off.
Warning: Using other cables may damage your device or the jump starter.
|Dimensions||170 x 80 x 38mm|
In the Box
|Heavy-Duty Jump Start Cables|
|DC Adapter Charger|
|AC to DC Adapter Charger|
|Phone/Micro USB/Mini USB|
|Vehicle Charging Adapter|