We have come across instances of some customers experiencing difficulty in pairing both earphones simultaneously, only being able to pair one earphone with their device at a time.
This issue can occur when only one earphone has been removed from the wireless charging case and pairing is attempted.
To be certain that your earphones will both pair successfully to your device, please ensure that both earbuds are removed from the case before pairing is attempted.
Please note; once one earbud is removed from the case, the second must also be removed within the next 20 seconds for the earphones to successfully pair with one another, otherwise, they will behave as separate audio devices.
If you are experiencing the problem of only one earphone being connected to your device (or both earbuds connected as independent audio devices):
- Insert both earphones back into the charging case and leave them for approximately 10 seconds.
- Remove both earbuds from the case at the same time, or at most, within 20 seconds of one another.
This should restore the pairing functionality to your earphones. If this should not rectify the issue, please perform a factory reset on your earphones as shown below:
- Press down firmly atop each earphone and hold for approximately 10-20 seconds.
- The radial indicator on the earphones will illuminate as blue and pink, as demonstrated below:
- Delete the original pairing information for the earphones from the device, by “forgetting” the earbuds in the Bluetooth settings of a mobile phone.
- Remove both earbuds from the charging case at the same time (at most, within 20 seconds of each other), and retry pairing as shown in the product manual.
If you should continue to experience problems with your product after following these instructions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Support Team via your Kogan.com order history for further assistance.