Safety & Warnings
- To operate this device safely, the user must read and understand these instructions before using the device for the first time.
- Observe all safety instructions. Failing to do, may cause harm to you and others.
- Retain all instructions for use and safety instructions for future reference.
- The device must only be used when it functions properly. If the product or part of the product is defective, it must be taken out of operation and disposed of correctly.
- Never use the device in a room where there is a danger of explosion or in the vicinity of flammable liquids or gases.
- Always ensure that the device which has been switched off should not be restarted unintentionally.
- Do not use the device with an on/off switch that does not function correctly.
- Keep the device away from the way of children and other unauthorised persons.
- Do not overload the device. Do not use the device for the purposes for which it is not intended.
- Exercise caution and only work when in good condition. If you are tired, ill or if you have ingested alcohol, medication or illegal drugs then don't use the device as you are not in a condition to using it safely.
- This product is not intended to be used by persons (including children) or who are limited in their physical, sensory or mental capacities or who lack experience and/or knowledge of the product unless they are supervised or have been instructed on how to use the product by a person responsible for their safety.
- Ensure that children are not allowed to play with the device.
- Always comply with all applicable domestic and international safety, health and working regulations.
- If the power supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent or a similarly qualified person, in order to avoid a hazard.
Read and observe the instructions before using the product for the first time.
- When wall mounting, please ensure that the wall is suitable for drilling and strong enough for hanging a fan. If necessary, please employ a qualified technician to help with installation.
- When wall mounting, please ensure that the position for drilling is not along the water piping or electric wiring to avoid danger and damage.
- When wall mounting, please ensure that the fan is hanged onto the bracket firmly, otherwise, the fan may fall off during operation and lead to damage or injury.
- The reception for remote control signals may be interfered by strong lights.
- Please avoid installing the fan at a place where there is direct sunlight or other strong lights.
- Please ensure to leave adequate space for the fan to oscillate.
- The fan is not designed for mounting onto the ceiling.
Check Before Switching On!
Check the safety condition of the product:
- Check whether there are any visible defects.
- Check whether all parts of the product are firmly attached.
- Set the fan on a dry, flat surface.
- Plug the cord into a suitable 220-240V AC outlet.
- : By touching the display, switch on the fan and it starts its operation according to the settings. Press the display again for 2 seconds and then you will hear two confirmation beep and the fan will turn off. The fan can also be turned on and off with the remote control.
- : By touching the display, increase/decrease the fan speed. Features a total of 9 speed levels. Press +/- button on the remote control to set the fan speed.
- : Maximum fan speed. Please press this button on the remote control, the LED display shows H, for the maximum fan speed. Press +/- button for the fan speed to exit this mode.
- : Sleep mode. Please press this button on the remote control, the LED display will show L and fan speed will be reduced. Press +/- button for the fan speed to exit this mode.
- : Press the display for 1 second to enter oscillation mode. Press and hold the button again for 1 second until you hear confirmation beep sound once and then the oscillation mode is cancelled. The oscillation mode can also be controlled via remote control.
- : Press this button to turn the timer on or off. The timer settings are 1-8-0. At 0 is the timer deactivated. (2x confirmation tones)
Cleaning & Care
- Turn off the product, pull out the mains plug.
- Wipe the product with a slightly damp cloth.
This marking indicates that this appliance should not be disposed of with other household wastes. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.
In the Box
- Table fan
- Remote control
- Instructions for use
The user manual is subject to change without notice. For the latest version of your user manual, please visit https://www.kogan.com/usermanuals/