Safety & Warnings
Please read the following instructions carefully.
- The appliance is for indoor use only.
- The appliance is not suitable for use in barns, stables and similar locations.
- The appliance must be kept out of reach of children.
- The appliance is not to be used in locations where flammable vapour or explosive dust is likely to exist.
- This appliance can be used by children aged 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
- Children shall not play with the appliance.
- Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- The device should be kept out of reach of children.
- The device should be connected to an alternating power supply. (220V-250V, 50Hz)
Warning: The lamps in this appliance cannot be replaced.
Caution! The bug zapper is for indoor use only and may not be used outdoors or in barns, stables, sheds or similar environments.
Please check the condition of the device before use. If the device has obviously been damaged, then do not use the device.
The built-in light is harmless to people, pets or plants. Please only use indoors to protect the beneficial insects in the environment.
The lighting tube sends out special UV waves and attracts insects. The insects fly to the LED light and receive an electrical shock when they touch the electrified grid.
Where and how to use this device
Usable in the living room, bedrooms, offices, clinics, hotels, restaurants, shops, warehouses, garages etc.
Do not use outdoors in barns, stables or in similar conditions.
The device range is most effective when it is dark. The device is most effective when placed at a door entrance or near bright light sources.
Plug it into the correct power outlet and turn on the switch on the side of the product. The LED will glow, and the device is working.
Use a mini brush to clean the dead insects from the bottom collection tray every week.
Cleaning & Care
Caution! Disconnect the bug zapper from power and wait for at least 60 seconds before carrying out any type of cleaning or maintenance.
Clean the device only when it is separated from the electrical source. The device will be most effective when it is cleaned of insects on a regular basis.
Use a soft, dry brush to clean the device.
Do not submerge the device in water.
When the device is not in use, store it in the packaging in a dry place out of the reach of children.
This marking indicates that this appliance should not be disposed of with other household wastes. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.
The user manual is subject to change without notice. For the latest version of your user manual, please visit https://www.kogan.com/usermanuals/