- Locate the RESET button/pin-hole on your device.
- Using a pin, push it through the pin-hole until you can feel the button being pressed.
- Press and hold the RESET button for 5-10 seconds or until you hear an audio prompt from your device.
- The audio prompt means the device is resetting itself, wait until you hear another slightly different audio prompt.
- After the second Audio prompt the indicator light flashes rapidly meaning that the device is ready to be added to a Kogan SmarterHome™ Account.
- Set up the device to your prefered SmarterHome™ Account as per the device’s User Manual and the device should work as intended.
- If the device is still listed in your SmarterHome™ Account please remove the device manually using the following steps:
Removing the device from your account:
- Select the device from the Home screen of the Kogan SmarterHome™ app.
- Tap the 3 dots on the top right corner to go to Settings.
- Tap on the “Remove Device” option.
Use this link to watch a video on how to RESET a Kogan SmarterHome™ Camera device.
If the issues that occurred before RESETTING the device still persist please contact Kogan Customer Support for further assistance.