Safety & Warnings
- Check for any obvious damage before each time you use the toothbrush. If you find any, do not use it.
- If you had a mouth or gum operation in the last two months, please consult your dentist before using this toothbrush.
- If your teeth bleed after using this toothbrush, please consult your dentist.
- If you have a heart pacemaker or some other devices, please consult your doctor before using the toothbrush.
- If you feel discomfort or pain while using the toothbrush, stop using it immediately and ask for help from your doctor.
- This product is not suitable for babies, infants and disabled people unless they are supervised by a capable person in charge of their safety.
- Keep the toothbrush away from babies. The toothbrush is not a toy and is not suitable for babies and toddlers.
- Do not use a brush head with crushed or bent bristles. Replace the brush head every 3 months or sooner if signs of wear appear. Do not use brush heads other than the ones recommended by the manufacturer.
- Press the “Power/Mode” button shortly, to switch cleaning mode. The indicator light will show the current cleaning mode.
- After 5 seconds in cleaning mode, press Power/Mode button to shut down the device.
- After 5 seconds in one cleaning mode, press Power/Mode button to adjust cleaning force. The indicator light will also change for the current cleaning mode.
- After confirming the cleaning mode, the machine will pause change modes. After 2 minutes, the device will shut down.
Standard: Standard mode is perfect to clean teeth daily with toothpaste.
Clean: Cleans deeply, a strong frequency is used for a clean mouth.
White: Whitening mode for bright teeth.
Massage: Massage mode which cares for and massages gum.
Soft: Soft mode offers low-frequency for comfortable cleaning.
Memory function: The device will stay with the default working mode and working force which you used last time.
1. Fix the brush head firmly on the handle shaft, leave a gap about 1mm between the head and the handle.
2. Wet the brush head and squeeze a bit of toothpaste on the brush head.
3. Put the brush head against the border of teeth and gum.
4. Put the brush head lightly at the junction of the teeth and gums, press the Mode button repeatedly at an interval of 5 seconds till you select the appropriate operation mode, move the head softly back and forth to clean all the teeth.
5. After cleaning, press the Mode button again to turn it off.
6. Clean your mouth and the brush head with water. Keep the head dry and clean the handle with a soft cloth.
Plug the USB charging cable into a USB charger or computer USB port, the toothbrush indicator light will change from red to green in 6 hours, meaning the charging is completed.
At the earlier stages of use for non-electric toothbrush users, even in healthy mouths there may be some bleeding or very light pain. This is because the gum is not accustomed to the stimulation when you use it for the first time. The symptoms will disappear within 1-2 weeks. If the bleeding continues is substantial or continues over 2 weeks please stop using the toothbrush and consult your dentist.