Please read this manual fully before using your product.
This convection heater features a heating element with an aluminium heat sink, reliable multi-temperature control settings, universal casters, and mounts for wall or ceiling hanging.
- Open the packaging, then remove the heater and check that the body and supplied accessories are all complete and intact.
- Power on once the heater has been installed into the location you wish to use it. Requirements for the power outlet is AC 230V, 50/60Hz with a current 10A.
- Read the manual completely before using the heater. Keep a copy of the manual handy for future reference, and make sure to supply a copy of the manual if you pass the heater on to a new owner.
- This heater is only suitable for indoor use. Do not use it outdoors!
- Do not use the heater near a bathtub, shower or swimming pool.
- Do not leave the heater unattended during use. Keep the heater out of reach of children. Do not use automatic switch devices on the heater (such as a timer switch), as the automatic operation of an unattended heater may be triggered.
- Do not cover the heater with anything during use. Maintain a safe distance between the heater and flammable or explosive items to avoid the risk of fire or explosions.
- Do not insert any objects into the shell or protective grid of the electric heater. Electrical leakage, shock or fire may be caused.
- Do not touch the metal housing of the heater during use, as it will get hot during the running of the heater. Keep the heater out of the reach of small children to avoid the risk of burns. Allow ample time for the heater to cool down after use before you put it into storage.
- If the heater will be sitting unused for an extended period of time, please unplug it from the power supply.
- Prior to using the heater, make sure it is in good condition and intact. If you find any faults or damage to the heater body, power cord or plug, do NOT plug the unit into the power supply. Contact the Kogan.com customer support team for advice.
- The heating unit of the heater itself (the heating film at the back of the protection grid) can be easily damaged in a fall.
- Disconnect the power when moving or cleaning the heater. When disconnecting the power, first turn off the switch, then unplug the power plug. Do not pull on the power cord when unplugging the unit. Grasp the plug itself.
- Do not share the power socket with another electrical appliance to avoid current overload. Excessive current through a single power outlet can increase the risk of fire.
Installation and Application
- Check that the parts are complete and intact when unpacking.
- If you want to use the electric heater as a mobile unit, please install the casters provided in the package. Ensure that the heater is correctly fixed with the screws provided. Please ensure that the base is level, stable and clean. Please note the safe distance mentioned below.
- Stand the product upside down on a soft carpet or another soft padding.
- Mount the stand in the corresponding location of the lower part of the product as shown to the right. Once in place, fix the screws into the bottom of the product with a screwdriver and tighten.
The wheels are already pre-assembled onto the leg.
On the side of the leg, you will see there are buckles, which are used to attach to the bottom of the heater.
You will need to make sure the leg and heater are attached as below.
Once inserted and clipped in, they should not fall out. If they are loose, please ensure they are fully inserted and clipped in.
To attach the wheelbase onto the heater unit, you can refer to the following video:
There are two types of screws, the four short ones are for legs, the two long ones are for a wall mount
1. Take the wall brackets and expansion screws from the box, then fix the screws onto the wall according to the distances between the holes on the wall brackets, as depicted in the picture below.
2. Aim the 4 holes in the back of the machine to the 4 hooks on the wall bracket, then push them on, and slide into the slot to click on.
3. Fix the wall bracket lock piece onto the bracket with screws. Slide the lock piece into the locking slot on the back of the machine, then tighten up the screws.
Note: Prior to drilling, make sure there are no cables or other pipelines behind the wall to avoid damage. Remember that the screws on the wall should be fixed and firm to ensure the safe installation of the heater on the wall. Please note the safe distance mentioned below.
- During installation, the heater must be maintained a sufficiently safe distance from combustible materials/gases and away from water.
- During wall-mounting installation, keep the installation height from the ground greater than 15cm. A wall-mounted unit should be no less than 50cm away from the ceiling.
- Make sure the heater shell, power cord and power plug are all intact.
- Check that the rated voltage on the model label on the heater matches that of the power outlet being used: 230V, 50/60HZ.
Turn the temperature control knob clockwise to the end, then press the level-1 power switch to switch on low-level heating, or the level-ll switch for high-level heating. If both levels are switched on, the heater will be working at maximum power.
If you have any questions regarding the use of this product, please contact the Kogan.com customer support team.