Safety & Warnings
- Not intended for persons under 12 years of age.
- Only use for its intended use as described in this guide.
- Do not use over irritated skin, open wounds or if you are experiencing breakouts.
- Avoid use if skin irritation occurs.
- Do not rinse head or unit under water, and do not submerge the unit.
- Do not dispose of the battery in a fire. The battery may explode or leak.
- Dispose of old batteries according to all applicable local regulations.
- Remove the cap.
- Hold top and bottom of the unit and pull apart to reveal battery compartment.
- Place 1 AAA battery (included) into the battery compartment as indicated.
- Slide/snap bottom casing back into place.
Note: Before using the unit for the first time, test the unit on small patch of skin. If sensitivity or reaction occurs, then discontinue use and consult a dermatologist before using again.
How to Use
- Slide switch to ON position. The light will turn on.
- Use on clean, dry skin. Pull your skin tight and move in small, circular motions.
Note: It is normal for hair removal head to become warm on use.
For Optimal Results
- Use on clean and completely dry skin with no cream or cosmetic residue.
- Pull your skin tight and move in small, circular motions.
- If the unit begins to slowdown, clean the head to remove hair residue.
- If the unit is still running slowly, then change the battery.
- It is normal for skin to appear red immediately after use due to friction and pressure applied.
Cleaning & Care
- Twist the head in an anticlockwise direction and lift off.
- Carefully remove white stem (c) from the head.
- Gently brush away hair residue on the stem (c) and cutting surface (d).
- Use the brush inside the head to clean.
- Replace the stem (c) back inside the head.
- Place the head back onto the unit and twist it in clockwise direction until it locks back in place.