Safety & Warnings
- This fire pit is intended for outdoor use only. Do not use on wooden decks.
- This fire pit is intended to burn wood logs only. Do not burn coal, leaves or other combustible materials in the fire pit.
- Not for use by children. Keep children and pets away from the fire pit.
- The fire pit is hot, use with caution. Never touch the hot fire pit with bare hands.
- Never leave a burning fire pit unattended and always extinguish the fire completely before leaving the fire pit.
- Keep the fire pit at least 6m away from any flammable surfaces or dwellings.
- Do not use near flammable or combustible objects or materials.
- Always use gloves and protective glasses when loading the fire pit or extinguishing the fire.
- Have a fire extinguisher available near the fire pit in case of emergency.
- The use of alcohol or drugs (prescribed or non-prescribed) may impair the ability to properly assemble or safely operate this fire pit.
- When using this fire pit, exercise the same precautions you would with any open fire.
- Do not use this fire pit for indoor heating. Toxic carbon monoxide fumes can accumulate and cause asphyxiation and death.
|A2||Spark Guard Cover|
|A4||Cooking Grate Handles|
|A5||Support Bar Lock|
|A6||Support Bar Holder|
|M6 x 12||X 14|
|A11||M6 Nut||X 5|
Attach the legs (A8) to the Fire Pit with the help of bolts (A10) but ensure not to tighten the bolts fully.
Assemble ring sections (A3) to the Fire Pit using bolts (A10 )and nuts (A11) and similar to Step 1, make sure not to tighten them fully. Repeat this for the remaining ring sections until they form a continuous ring.
Assemble the eyebolt (A1) to the spark guard cover (A2) using nut (A11) and tighten it securely.
The purpose of spark guard (A2) is to keep the sparks within the Fire Pit and hence must be used at all times. The multi-purpose poker (A9) can be used for shifting and tending the fire and for lifting off the spark guard or pulling the Fire Pit to another location.
Assembly is now complete.