Safety & Warnings
|1. Read all instructions carefully and check that no parts are missing.||2. Lay out all of the components on a soft surface as if you were preparing to do a jigsaw puzzle.|
|3. Carefully identify each component, especially those that are similar. The most common mistake is getting things back to front.||4. Separate and identify each component from the hardware pack and rest each one in its proper location before fastening.|
|5. Do not fully tighten screws - leave slightly loose. When the item is fully assembled, tighten the screws but do not over-tighten.||
6. If glue is required, do not set until you are certain that the parts belong together.
|Do not use power tools during the assembly of this unit. Only use hand tools as power tools may cause damage.|
Overview & Parts
Parts: 011C x6, 004C x2, 002C x4, cross-head screwdriver.
Parts: 003C x4, 006C x2, 008C, cross-head screwdriver.
Repeat steps 1 & 2 for the other 3 part 08 drawers (bottom 4 drawers).
Parts: 011C x6, 004C x2, 002C x2, cross-head screwdriver.
Parts: 003C x2, 006C x2, 008C, cross-head screwdriver.
Repeat steps 3 & 4 for the other part 07 drawer (top drawers).
Parts: 011C x36, 005C x12, cross-head screwdriver.
Parts: 002C x6, cross-head screwdriver.
Parts: 007C x6, 008C, cross-head screwdriver.
Parts: 012C x4, 013C x12, 014C x1.
Parts: 008C, 001C x6, cross-head screwdriver.
Parts: 009C x12, 010C x12, cross-head screwdriver.
Assembly is now complete!
To adjust your drawer front panels to make the gaps more even (if required), follow these steps:
1. Pull out the drawer and press down on the black plastic pivot, then you can take out the drawer completely.
2. Loosen all fixed screws in the drawer side runners.
3. Remeasure the height/adjustment needed, and move the runner slightly up or down to account for the adjustment.
4. Retighten the screws once the runner is in the right position, and reinsert the drawer into the unit.