Safety & Warnings
When using an electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should always be observed in order to reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock or injury.
- Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces. Use only on dry, indoor surfaces.
- Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when used by or near children.
- Use only as described in this manual. Use only with manufacturer's recommended attachments.
- Do not use the vacuum if it has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors or dropped in water.
- Do not handle plug or appliance with wet hands.
- Do not put any object into openings.
- Do not use while any openings are blocked; keep free from dust, lint, hair and anything that may reduce air flow.
- Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers and all parts of the body away from openings and moving parts.
- Do not vacuum anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches or ashes.
- Use with extra care when cleaning on stairs to avoid personal injury.
- Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible liquids such as gasoline or petrol or use in areas where they may be present.
- Read and follow all labels and marked instructions on your vacuum.
- Keep the end of the hose, wands and other openings away from your face and body.
- Do not use the vacuum cleaner without the dust cup filter in place.
- Always unplug this appliance before connecting or disconnecting the vacuum hose.
- Store the vacuum indoors. Put the vacuum away after use to prevent tripping hazards.
- Use of an incorrect battery will damage the motor and may cause personal injury. Please use the recommended batteries only.
- Do not use for any purpose other than described in this user manual.
- If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
|1||Motorised floor brush head||10||Dust cup bottom|
|2||Aluminium tube||11||2 in 1 crevice nozzle|
|3||Tube release button||12||Connecting joint|
|4||Dust cup release button||13||Adapter|
|5||LED lamp||14||Blowing tool|
|6||Power switch||15||Compact motorised brush|
|7||Battery pack release button||16||Pet brush|
|8||Battery pack||17||Upright storage stand|
|9||Dust cup||18||Compact motorised bed brush|
Installing the Floor Brush Head
- The floor brush head is suitable for all floors.
- The floor brush head gets connected directly to the vacuum cleaner body unit. When you hear an audible clicking noise, it is locked into place.
- The floor brush head can also be connected with the aluminium tube. When you hear an audible clicking noise, it has locked into place.
Removing the floor brush head:
- Press the tube release button to remove the aluminium tube and floor brush head.
Install the 2-in-1 Crevice Nozzle
- The crevice nozzle is suitable for narrow gaps and for use on upholstered surfaces.
- Insert the 2 in 1 crevice nozzle into the connecting joint and then insert the connecting joint to the vacuum cleaner body unit.
- The brush on the crevice nozzle can be pulled forward or backward as required.
Install the Blowing Device
- The blower function is recommended for use to gather scattered dry waste such as dust, leaves and confetti.
- Insert the blowing device into the vacuum cleaner body.
- You can adjust the blowing direction and blowing force by adjusting the blowing tube direction and vacuum cleaner power speed respectively.
Install the Aluminium Tube Extension
Install the Battery Pack
- Slide the battery pack onto the body block until you hear and feel it click into place.
Switch the vacuum cleaner On or Off
- To switch it on, press the power button. When the vacuum cleaner is ON, the LEDs light up. If you need high suction for cleaning, press the high mode button.
- To switch if off, press the power button.
Charge the Vacuum Cleaner Battery
- The vacuum cleaner must be switched off for charging.
- The rechargeable battery is not fully charged upon delivery. To reach the maximum charging capacity, charge the appliance fully before using it for the first time.
Changing the Product
- Plug the adapter plug into the connection socket on the rear side of the vacuum cleaner.
- The LED indicator lights flash one by one while it is charging.
- Once all indicator lights are on, the battery is fully charged.
Note: If the wrong adapter is used for charging, then all the LED light will flash quickly, not one by one.
Removing the Battery Pack
- Press the battery pack releasing button and pull the battery out
Cleaning & Care
Push the dust cup bottom release button and the dust will release automatically. Usually, you only need to do this to remove the dust. (fig. A)
Clean the Dust Cup
- Press the dust cup release button, then remove the dust cup from the body.
- Press the dust cup cover release button, take the filter assembly out of the dust cup, then you can clean them with a soft brush or wash them with water. You should dry them completely before you use them again, (fig. B).
Assemble the Dust Cup After Cleaning
Connect the dust cup to the body; you will hear an audible clicking noise to ensure fit. The dust cup will be locked. (Please pay attention to the fitting position and direction).
Cleaning the Filter
- Take out the filter set. (fig. A)
- Clean the filter with a soft brush or rinse it in water and dry them completely before you use again, (fig. B)
- All the filters are washable. We recommend cleaning the filters when the suction power becomes weak.
Note: The above filters should be installed in the correct places when you start working with the vacuum again after cleaning.
Clean the Floor Brush Head
- Remove the floor brush head from the vacuum cleaner by pressing the release button.
- Slide the locking button slightly.
- Take out the brush roller by hand.
- If necessary, carefully remove dirt/hair with a pair of scissors.
- If needed, the brush roller can be washed. Let it dry completely before inserting it again.
|Problem||Possible Reason||Possible Solution|
|Unit doesn't work||The battery may not be charged||Check the battery for power or change the battery|
|The machine can't suck, or suction is very weak||
1. The dust cup may be full
2. Lack of battery power
3. Head or tube may be blocked or obstructed
1. Empty dust cup
2. Charge the battery
3. Clear any blockages or obstructions
|Dust escaping from vacuum||
1. Dust cup is full
2. The dust filter, dust cup or cup bottom there may not be assembled
1. Empty the dust cup
2. Check for dust at the bottom of the cup lock button and clean it
|Vacuum brushes don’t pick up dirt||Dust cup is full||Empty and clean dust cup container|
If the opening, the brush or extension tubes are blocked, you should switch off the vacuum cleaner immediately. First, clear the blocked substance before you attempt to start the vacuum cleaner again.
|1. Do not operate the vacuum cleaner too close to heaters, radiators, cigarette butts etc.|
|2. Before you start using the vacuum cleaner, please remove large or sharp objects from the floor in order to prevent that the filter from damage. Do not use the vacuum to clean anything that is easily flammable, such as gas, petrol and cigarettes.|