- To attach a microfiber pad to the wedge-shaped head, start at the top (pointed end) and pull the pad towards the bottom until the head is entirely covered and the pad is securely in place.
- To attach a scrubber pad, place the 2 elastic bands over the wedge-shaped foam head and secure in place.
- The window cleaner can be used alone, with water or with a cleaning solution.
- Hold the window cleaner by the foam grip handle, place against the surface and apply moderate pressure.
- Glide over the surface in a back and forth motion – use a side-to-side or up-and-down motion, whichever works best.
- To clean in corners, angle the window cleaner so the pointed tip reaches into the corner.
- The flat edge of the window cleaner can be used as a squeegee.
- Do not oversaturate the surface you are cleaning with water or cleaning solution.
- Do not use heavily soiled pads – clean after each use.
- Do not use without a scrubber or microfiber pad attached.
- Do not use the foam head alone for cleaning.
- Remove pads from the unit before laundering or cleaning.
- The Microfiber pad is machine washable with warm temperature and no bleach. Tumble dry on low and do not iron.
- The Scrubber pad is not machine washable. It can be hand-washed in warm water with a mild soap and air dried.
- The Foam head is not machine washable or dishwasher safe.