Safety & Warnings
- Read all instructions before using the product and retain for reference.
- If you have a cardiac pacemaker or other electronic medical equipment, you should consult your physician before using this product.
- This product contains small parts and packaging which may pose a choking hazard. Keep out of reach of children.
- This appliance is designed for consumer use: follow directions and use only as described.
- Always drive safely, avoid distractions and follow required laws.
- Permanent hearing loss may result from long-term exposure to sound at high volumes. Always set the volume to as low a level as possible. Adjust slowly if increased volume is required. Avoid using earphones for extended periods of time.
- If you experience discomfort or ringing in your ears, stop use immediately. With continued use at high volume, your ears may become accustomed to the sound level, which may result in permanent damage without noticeable discomfort.
- This appliance contains no user-serviceable parts. If it suffers any failure or damage, cease usage and contact Kogan Support after consulting the Troubleshooting section of this manual.
A. Charging contacts
B. Multifunction button (MFB)
D. Charging input
E. Charging status LED
F. Power on/off
- Remove earbuds from charging case - the earbuds will automatically power on and connect to each other.
- Press and hold multifunction button (MFB) for 3 seconds to set the main earbud into pairing mode.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device, locate the earbud and pair to it in Bluetooth settings.
- Press and hold MFB to pair the second earbud to the main one.
- Press and hold MFB on either earbud to turn the pair off. lf prompted for a password, enter 0000.
Note: The earphones will reconnect automatically. If they do not, press MFB once or reconnect through Bluetooth.
When the battery is low, the LED will flash red and the voice will read a low battery notification.
Plug the earbud into the charging case, and the LED indicator will turn a solid red to indicate charging connection.
While charging, the LED will flash red again.
When fully charged the LED will illuminate blue and turn off after 5 seconds.
- To answer an incoming call, press the Function button once to answer.
- Press twice to reject.
- During calling mode, only the master earbud has sound.
- During music mode, press the function button once to toggle play/pause.
Solo Earbud Use
The earbuds can be used individually (each earbud pairs to separate a cellphone). To use the earphones in this mode:
- Before using as single earbud separate pairing, all the previous “Kogan W8 II TWS” pairing records need to be erased from your device(s)
- While using either Left (or Right) earbud separately, press and hold the function button for 5 seconds, and the earbud will enter manual pairing mode. The LED will ﬂash between Red and Blue, open the cellphone Bluetooth and search for “Kogan W8 II TWS” and then connect. The LED will ﬂash blue after a successful connection. (Voice Notice: Pairing -> Connected)
- After using the earbuds in solo mode, to use as dual earbuds, all “Kogan W8 II TWS” pairing records in the cellphone need to be erased.
Restore Factory Default
Hold the earbuds together while they are charged. Press and hold MFB for 15 seconds until the earbuds flash blue (approximately 30 seconds).
Indicator Blinking Red Quickly
• Low battery - charge headphones
Not Turning On
• Battery depleted - charge headphones before starting
No Indicator When Charging
• If the battery has been depleted or has not been turned on for a long time, the charging indicator may take a few minutes to illuminate
No Sound Over Bluetooth
• Ensure Bluetooth is switched on and connected.
• Check sound output is headphones in device Bluetooth settings
• Ensure distance is within 10 meters.
• Check for without external interference.
• Ensure the device is not connected to other sound outputs through Bluetooth or headphone jack.
Cannot connect to Bluetooth
• Turn headphones off and on again
• Switch Bluetooth off and on again in device settings
• Ensure headphone and device’s Bluetooth are turned on.
• Ensure headphones are in Bluetooth pairing mode with indicator illuminated.
Sound Only Playing On One Earbud
• Restart the earbuds or restore factory default.