Safety & Warnings
Handle with care and inspect regularly to ensure product is in good working order.
If this product, power supply cord or plug shows any signs of damage: stop use, unplug the product and contact Kogan.com support.
Read through the instructions carefully before using the appliance for the first time. Keep them nearby for future reference.
- This appliance has been designed for domestic use only. It must only be used in accordance with these instructions. Kogan.com will not be held responsible for any damage caused by improper or misuse of the appliance.
- Connect the adaptor only to the voltage stated on the characteristics plate.
- Never leave the vacuum cleaner unattended while it is running.
- This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.
- Do not attempt to charge the appliance at temperatures below 0°C or above 40°C.
- Do not dismantle the vacuum cleaner while the motor is still operating.
- Never use the vacuum without the filter.
- Always keep the openings clear and prevent dust or dirt from blocking the air passage.
- Never vacuum up toxic materials, solvents, acids or flammable liquids.
- Never use the vacuum cleaner to suck up anything that may be still burning such as
cigarette butts or ash/cinders.
- Never vacuum up solid, sharp or piercing objects that may damage the filter.
- Do not use wet hands when handling the vacuum.
- Do not tug on the adaptor's cable in order to unplug it.
- Do not expose the vacuum cleaner to outdoor weather conditions, moisture or heat.
- Do not leave the appliance close to heat sources such as ovens, heaters and radiators nor allow the cord to come into contact with hot surfaces.
- Do not immerse the motor housing, cable or transformer in water or any other liquids.
- Do not take the batteries out of their compartment.
- Do not switch the appliance on if it can be detected that it is not operating correctly or if it has suffered any type of damage.
- Any type of repair work other than that stated in "Cleaning & Maintenance" must be done by a Kogan.com service technician or an authorised repair center.
- This product includes rechargeable Li-ion batteries. Do not incinerate batteries as they will explode.
- Do not disassemble, short circuit, heat, drop or strike the batteries, use in other equipment or charge in an adaptor not supplied with this product because all of these conditions could cause the battery cells to leak. If any liquid gets into the eyes, do not rub eyes, immediately flush them with clean water continuously for a minimum of 15 minutes. Seek medical attention immediately.
|2||Aluminium tube||12||Hose attachment|
|3||Tube release button||13||Charger|
|4||Body release button||14-20||Dust tank assembly (sponge + HV cotton filters)|
|5||LED indicator||21||Pet brush|
|6||Power switch||22||Multi brush|
|8||Dust cap upper section release button||24||Mop brush|
|9||Dust cap lower section release button||25||Charging + storage stand|
The appliance can be charged from connecting it to the charging base (below left) or by plugging in the power supply to the socket directly on the vacuum unit (below right).
The top of the device has a battery indicator which indicates current level and charging.
To connect other attachments.
To extend reach and allow appliance to clean hard-to reach areas.
To remove, push the release button (fig. A).
To reinstall, align and push: it will click into place (fig. B).
To remove, push the release button and slide the battery back out (fig. A).
To reinstall, slide and it will click into place (fig. B).
Rotate the knob on the side clip (fig.A) and remove (fig.B). Then slide the roller out (fig.C).
Follow steps in reverse to re-install.
Cleaning & Care
Cleaning Dust Compartment
Remove the dust compartment from the body.
Press the release button and the dust will fall out (fig.A).
If the filter is dirty, remove (fig.B) and clean it with water. Allow it to dry before reinstalling.
Remove dust compartment from the body.
Rotate dust compartment cover anticlockwise to open and remove dust compartment, and remove the filter assembly.
Pull the filter frame by the knobs and remove the sponge filter and HV Cotton filter. Clean in warm water and allow them to dry completely before reassembling.
The leading cause of issues with any vacuum cleaner, including suction failure and apparent failure to power on is a blockage in the vacuum head.
See below the comparison photos of blocked (left) and unblocked (right) vacuum heads.
Important: If you are experiencing any issue with the appliance whatsoever, first inspect the filters and all parts of the motorhead carefully and ensure there is no buildup of dust or dirt.
This is the most common cause of vacuum cleaner faults and problems, including powering on and suction strength.
If you experience any issues, contact Kogan Support.
|Issue||Possible Cause||Steps to Resolve|
|Not turning on||Battery not charged||Charge battery|
|Low suction||Low battery or clogging||Charge battery and clear filter|
|Dust escaping||Dust cup full or filter assembly incorrectly assembled||Empty dust filter & cup and reassemble correctly|