Safety & Warnings
Important Safety Instructions
- Do not use continuously for over 4 hours, otherwise, the fan may overheat, leading to failure or fire.
- Do not use this fan in a humid atmosphere such as a bathroom. Contact with water may cause failure.
- If water or a liquid solution enters the fan, turn off the power immediately, let it dry thoroughly and try again.
- Do not impact the fan or throw it. Repeated impacts may cause internal failure.
- Avoid high temperatures and high humidity when keeping the fan working for a long time.
- Do not disassemble, modify or repair this fan without authorisation.
- Do not reverse the input and output connectors.
- Do not charge the battery if the voltage exceeds the input rating of the battery. This may cause failure or fire.
- When charging is complete, be sure to disconnect the USB connector. Failure to do so can cause deterioration to the battery.
- Do not throw this fan into a fire.
- Do not touch it with wet hands.
- Please be careful to prevent children from operating it. This fan is not a toy.
- Please use the fan at room temperature from 0°C-40°C.
- Do not charge on carpets or comforters which are highly flammable. Charging may cause an increase in battery temperature.
- If you have trouble charging the main body, please try again with a different charging adapter or USB cable.
- If liquid gets out of the fan and makes contacts with eyes, please do not rub it, rinse with clear water and seek medical advice.
- If there is a strong heat or deformity of the fan while charging, stop charging and contact Kogan.com Support.
- If the first or second gear is used during charging, the machine will be charged at normal rate. If the machine is running at third or fourth gear, the charging time will be approximately doubled as this uses more power.
- Please charge the machine promptly after using up the battery and ensure to charge more than half of the battery capacity before long-term storage (charge until the third light is on).
|1||Front guard||7||Bracket cover|
|3||Blade||9||Base upper cover|
|4||Back guard||10||Base bottom cover|
|6||Motor back housing|
1. Power/wind Speed Adjustment Button
After charging, push the power button to use.
The wind speed can be adjusted by pressing the power button and the user can confirm the fan speed with the help of the LED indicator lights.
- When the fan working in any gear, only the corresponding gear light will be on.
- In standby status, long-press the power button for two seconds to display the current power.
- Push power button once: the fan blow in first gear.
- Push power button again: the fan blow in second gear.
- Push power button again: the fan blow in third gear.
- Push power button again: the fan blow in fourth gear.
- Push power button again: power off.
Long press the button for 2 seconds in any gear to power off the fan
2. Power Shortage Reminder
When the power of the fan is less than 10% during use, the current switch LED indicator will keep flashing until it shuts down. (Example: the first gear indicator will blink)
When you connect a micro USB cable and charging adapter to the input of the main body, the LED charging light will light up and charging begins.
- When charged, the four indicator lights indicate the charging capacity.
- When charged in standby status, the four lights from left to right represent 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% of the battery capacity.
- When fully charged, the four indicator lights will be on for a long time until the charger is removed.
- When used during charging, the current working gear status will not be displayed. While starting up or changing gear, the fan will only display the current gear for 5 seconds and then will go back to displaying the charging status indication.
The upper and lower assembly indicator line should be aligned and maintained in a straight line to ensure tight fitting.
Put both hands on the front guard and rotate counterclockwise until it becomes loose
After lifting the buckle, the front guard can be easily taken out. After cleaning the dust or foreign matter, it can be reinstalled by following the disassembly steps in reverse.
Cleaning & Care
The front guard and fan blade can be cleaned with water. Please wait till it dries completely before installation to avoid water contact with the fan.
The main body must not get wet. Please wipe the dirty parts with a damp tissue or dry cloth for cleaning.
The fan can be adjusted up and down by hand. The range of vertical motion is 35°
The head of fan is designed not to rotate left and right, if you attempt to force it to rotate left and right, the unit will be damaged.