Safety & Warnings
- Please carefully read the instruction manual before using the appliance. Keep the manual for reference in future.
- Never fill the pot with oil; it may cause a fire hazard.
- The appliance contains electronic elements and heating elements. Do not put it in water or wash with water.
- Do not cover the air inlet and outlet during operation. Do not touch the inside of the appliance to avoid burns and scalding.
- The surfaces are liable to get hot during use. Do not touch the hot surfaces. Use handle or knob.
- High-temperature air will flow out through the outlet when the appliance is in use. Please keep a safe distance. Do not close to the air outlet. When pulling out the pot, please be careful of high-temperature air.
- Please keep the plug clean to avoid disaster and safety hazards.
- Do not damage, strongly pull or twist the power cord, because it carries heavy loads.
- Do not let cord hang over the edge of a table or touch hot surfaces to avoid electric shock, fire and other accidents.
- Damaged power cords must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Please do not plug or unplug with wet hands, it may cause electric shock.
- Plug tightly, otherwise, it may cause electric shock, short circuit, smoking, sparking and other dangers.
- Do not immerse the appliance, body, cord or plug in water or other liquid to protect against electrical shock and affecting the functionality.
- Do not place the appliance in the presence of explosives and/or flammable fumes.
- Do not place the appliance on or near the flammable material, such as tablecloths, curtains and others, to avoid a fire hazard.
- Be sure to use on a heat resistant and even surface, keep the appliance at least 30cm away from the wall, furniture or other flammables.
- The appliances are not intended to be operated by means of an external timer or separate remote-control system.
- Do not use the appliance for other than the intended use.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should not be allowed to play with the appliance.
- Keep the appliance away from children to avoid scalding, electric shock and/or other injuries; close supervision is necessary when the appliance is used by or near children;
- This appliance is intended for household use only.
|1||Fry basket||10||Temperature decrease button|
|2||Protective cover||11||Menu button|
|3||Push-release button||12||ON/OFF button|
|4||Handlebar||13||Keep warm button(2 Hours)|
|5||Fry pot||14||Time increase button|
|6||Upper housing||15||Time decrease button|
|7||Air inlet||16||Air outlet|
|8||Control panel||17||Power cable|
|9||Temperature increase button|
Before the First Use
- Remove all packaging materials.
- Remove stickers or labels from the appliance.
- Thoroughly clean the basket and the pan with hot water, some washing-up liquid and a non-abrasive sponge.
- Wipe the inside and outside of the appliance with a moist cloth.
- Place the appliance on a stable, horizontal and levelled surface. Do not place the appliance on a non-heat-resistant surface. The appliance should have good air circulation and must be placed away from a hot surface and any combustible materials.
- Place the basket in the pan properly; you will hear the sound signal “tang” when inserted. Slide the pan back to the appliance.
- This is an appliance that works on hot air. Do not fill the pan with oil.
- Do not put anything on top of the appliance. This disrupts the airflow and affects the hot air frying result.
- Connect the mains plug to an earthed wall socket.
- Click the ON/OFF button.
- Click the temperature increase/decrease button to set the proper temperature for cooking.
- Click the Time Decrease Button and set to 5 minutes for preheating. Click the ON/OFF button once more to start cooking. After this, the device is ready for use.
- When the timer gets to 0, carefully pull the fry pot out of the appliance, place the ingredients inside the fry basket (Attention: Do not exceed the maximum line); insert the fry basket in the fry pot, slide the pan back to the appliance.
a. Never use the pan without the basket in it.
b. Do not touch the pan during and sometime after use, as it gets very hot. Only hold the pan by the handle.
- Click the mode selection button to switch and choose an appropriate cooking mode or click temperature increase/decrease button and time increase/decrease button to choose an appropriate time and temperature.
- Click the ON/OFF button once more to start cooking.
- When you hear the timer beep, the set preparation time has elapsed. Pull the pot out of the appliance and place it on a heat-resistant surface.
- Check if the ingredients are ready. If the ingredients are not ready yet, simply slide the pan back into the appliance and set the timer to a few extra minutes.
- If the ingredient is cooked, carefully pull out the pan, press the basket release button and lift the basket out of the pan to remove the ingredients. Do not turn the basket upside down with the pan still attached to it, as any excess oil that has collected on the bottom of the pan will leak onto the ingredients.
- Empty the basket into a bowl or onto a plate. When a batch of ingredients is ready, the appliance is instantly ready for preparing another batch.
- Add some oil on the ingredients for a crispy result.
- Shaking ingredients halfway during the preparation time optimises the result and can help prevent unevenly fried ingredients. To shake the ingredients, pull the pan out of the appliance by the handle and shake it. Then slide the pan back into the appliance. Do not press the basket release button during shaking.
Maintenance & Care
- Before cleaning, turn the timer to 0, unplug the appliance and wait for the appliance to cool down. Don’t touch the surface before it is cool.
- Never immerse the device in water or any other liquid. The device is not dishwasher proof.
- Clean the surface of the fryer pot and basket with hot water, some dishwashing liquid and a non-abrasive sponge. If dirt is stuck to the basket or the bottom of the pan, fill the pan with hot water and some dishwashing liquid. Put the basket in the pan and let the pan and basket soak for about 10 minutes.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe the surface of the fryer. Never use harsh and abrasive cleaners, scouring pads or steel wool, which damages the unit.
- If you do not use the appliance for a long time, please clean it and store it in a cool and dry place.
Correct Disposal of This Product
This marking indicates that this appliance should not be disposed of with other household wastes. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.
|Fry basket capacity||7.2L|
|Product size||337 x 493 x 369mm|
|Does not work||
|Food is raw/rare when the timer is finished||
|Did not fry food evenly||
|Fried food is not crisp||
|Cannot smoothly push the pot back to the appliance||