Safety & Warnings
- Check local bylaws before using the fire pit.
- This fire pit is intended for outdoor use only. Do not use on wooden decks.
- This fire pit is intended to burn wood logs only. Do not burn coal, leaves or other combustible materials in the fire pit.
- Not for use by children. Keep children and pets away from the fire pit.
- The fire pit is hot, use with caution. Never touch the hot fire pit with bare hands.
- Never leave a burning fire pit unattended and always extinguish the fire completely before leaving the fire pit.
- Keep the fire pit at least 6m away from any flammable surface or dwelling.
- Do not use near flammable or combustible objects or materials.
- Only the chrome plated cooking grille is intended for cooking. The log grate is not intended for cooking and should not be used for this purpose.
- Always use gloves and protective glasses when loading the fire pit or extinguishing the fire.
- Have a fire extinguisher available near the fire pit in case of emergency.
- The use of alcohol or drugs (prescribed or non-prescribed) may impair the ability to properly assemble or safely operate this fire pit.
- When using this fire pit, exercise the same precautions you would with any open fire.
- Do not use this fire pit for indoor heating. Toxic carbon monoxide fumes can accumulate and cause asphyxiation or death.
- Place wood logs on the grate and light with matches. Do not overload logs.
- Please use a poker (provided) when handling.
- Pouring water over the fire is not recommended unless necessary. The fire should be allowed to extinguish on its own.
Estimated Assembly Time: 20 Minutes
Do not over-tighten the hardware.
Place parts on a smooth, even surface. Fix 4x Top Frame pieces (A) by using 16x Bolts (H) (4 for each corner) into the square frame (See Fig.1).
Attach the Frame Support Parts (C) to the Legs (B) by using the Bolts (H). Tighten all hardware accordingly with an Allen Wrench (J) (provided) and adjustable wrench until all pieces fit together securely. Turn the assembled fire pit frame over so that it sits securely (legs down) on a flat surface (See Fig.2).
Hand-tighten the Legs (B) to the Top Frame (A) with Bolts (H) (See Fig.3)
If power tools are used, this can over-tighten the connections and may cause damage to the parts.
Place the Fire Bowl (E) into the center of the Top Frame (A) and put the Log Grate (D) in the Fire Bowl (E). Mount the Lid Ring (G) on the Mesh Lid (F) and then place the assembled Mesh Lid over the Fire Bowl (E) (See Fig.4).
Cleaning & Care
The frame structure of this unit is made of powder coated steel extrusion and should resist rusting under normal use.
Should rusting occur, it is suggested to use a steel brush on the affected area followed by a spray coating of high-temperature anti-rust paint.
For additional rust proofing of the bowl, grate and mesh lid, it is recommended to apply a coat of high-temperature primer before use.
You may cover the fire pit with the PVC Cover when the fire pit is not in use. Ensure the fire pit is completely cooled down before using the Protective Cover.
In The Box
Please check all packing material carefully before discarding, as some parts may be encased in the packing material.
|C||Frame Support Part||4|
|G||Lid Ring with Nut||1|