Safety & Warnings
Read these instructions thoroughly before using this product for the first time. Use the EasyClick Corner shelf only as directed in this manual.
- Do not physically modify this product.
- Do not use this product if any part is damaged or malfunctions.
- Holds up to 4.5kg total; do not place any item weighing more than 4.5kg on the EasyClick Corner shelf including any hanging items.
- Do not use on any tiles that are smaller than 4" x 2" (5cm x 2.5cm).
- Use in right-angled corners only.
- Does not attach to acrylic, fibreglass or other flexible surfaces.
- Does not work or attach to on rounded corners or along horizontal grout lines.
- Do not use pump dispensers while on the shelf. The downward force may cause damage.
- Turn the EasyClick Corner shelf upside down.
- Insert one of the two hooks in the centre of the curved edge then push the lever in slightly to slide the hook in place, (see image 1).
- Slide the hook along the track to the desired location. Repeat the same step for the second hook.
- To remove the hook, slowly slide the hook back towards the centre of the edge while pulling down the release tab and lift.
- Before installing the EasyClick Corner shelf to a right-angled corner, ensure the product and surface pads are clean and free of debris. Wipe the surface pads with a warm, wet cloth and dry thoroughly.
- For best results, make sure the wall surface is clean and dry.
- Select the desired location on the wall and place the EasyClick Corner shelf between the right-angled corner.
- Make sure the shelf is levelled and both pads are applied flat and are simultaneously in contact with the wall, (see images 2 and 4).
- Secure the product to the wall by pushing the pressure handle underneath towards the corner until you hear a snap, (see image 3).
- If done correctly, the EasyClick Corner shelf should stay in place when you apply some pressure with your hand on the top. Once you’ve checked its stability, go ahead and place items on it.
To Remove the EasyClick Corner Shelf
Hold the EasyClick Corner shelf as you pull the pressure handle underneath the device towards you and away from the wall. This releases the EasyClick Corner shelf from the wall.
Cleaning & Care
Periodically rinse the product with warm, soapy water. You may also use a soft bristle brush on the top plastic surface only.