Safety & Warnings
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by manufacturer, its service agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
- This appliance can be used by children aged 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
- Children shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and maintenance shall not be performed by children without supervision.
- Once the fan is assembled, the fan blade guard shall not be taken off anymore.
Overview & Installation
|Front Guard Installation|
|Align the catch of the Front Guard with the illustrated position of the Rear Guard.||Press guards sequentially with both hands to attach them.||Install the guard catches as illustrated below to lock the front guard into place.|
The effective range of remote control is within 5m distance and 30-degree deflection in front of the product.
Instructions for operation of the body
Oscillating button: Short press the oscillating button to start or stop oscillation. Press the oscillating button for 2s for time settings and then short press the oscillating button for time adjustment.
Wind speed button: Short press the wind speed button and the wind speed will change according to shifts of 1-2-3-4-...-12 successively; press the wind speed button for a long time for quick adjustment of the wind speed.
On/off button: Switch to start or stop the fan.
Cleaning & Maintenance
The fan requires little maintenance. Do not try to fix it by yourself. Only qualified personnel may repair the unit. If you are experiencing any issues, please contact Kogan.com Support before seeking repairs.
- Before cleaning and assembling, ensure the fan has been disconnected from power.
- To ensure adequate air circulation to the motor, keep vents at the rear of the motor free of dust. Do not disassemble the fan to remove dust.
- Please wipe the exterior parts with a soft cloth dampened with a mild detergent.
- Thoroughly remove soap film with a dry cloth.
- Do not use any abrasive detergent or solvents during cleaning to avoid scratching or damaging the surface of the unit.
- Do not use gasoline or thinner for cleaning.
- Do not allow water or any other liquid into the motor housing or interior parts.
|Display Error Code||Problem||Resolution|
|E5||Low Voltage Protection, the fan will enter Standby Mode.||Make sure the correct Power Voltage used.|
|E4||High Voltage Protection, the fan will enter Standby Mode.||Make sure the correct Power Voltage used.|
|E3||High Current Protection, the fan will enter Standby Mode.||Make sure correct Power Current used.|
|E6||Stuck Motor Protection, the fan will enter Standby Mode.||Make sure nothing stuck the motor.|
|E0||Communication Error, the fan will enter Standby Mode.||Contact Kogan.com support.|
|F7||Software error, the fan will enter Standby Mode.||Contact Kogan.com support.|
|F8||Software error, the fan will enter Standby Mode.||Contact Kogan.com support.|
|F9||Software error, the fan will enter Standby Mode.||Contact Kogan.com support.|
|EB||Software error, the fan will enter Standby Mode.||Contact Kogan.com support.|
This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed of with other household wastes. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it.