IMPORTANT: Please double-check that your TV product code is 'KALED24EH6000DVA'
Please right-click on the file link below and select 'Save link as...' or 'Save target as...'
Installing firmware on the wrong model TV will cause issues.
To successfully install your TV's firmware, please follow these steps:
- After downloading the above firmware, copy the .bin file to an empty USB memory stick. Please ensure this USB is less than 8GB in size and is correctly formatted as 'FAT32' on Windows, or 'MS-DOS (FAT)' on Mac.
- Turn the TV off at the wall socket.
- Insert the USB stick into the USB port located on the side of the unit.
- Turn the TV on at the wall and the standby light should start to blink.
- After 30 - 60 seconds, the blinking will increase in frequency - this indicates that the firmware installation is complete.
- Turn off the TV at the wall socket and remove the USB stick.
- Turn the TV on at the wall socket again and follow the startup wizard.
After rescanning the channels, your TV should be functioning normally again.