Safety & Warnings
This product contains small parts that could be a choking hazard if swallowed. Keep these parts away from small children.
- Make sure these instructions are read and completely understood before attempting installation. If you are unsure of any part of this installation, please contact a professional installer for assistance.
- The desk or mounting surface must be capable of supporting the combined weight of the mount and the display otherwise the structure must be reinforced.
- Please check joints every two months, making sure the screws are not loose.
This product was designed to be installed on a desk. Before installing, make sure the mount will support the combined load of the equipment and hardware. Never exceed the maximum load capacity 9kg or else it may result in product failure or personal injury.
Note: This product is intended for indoor use only. Use of this product outdoors could lead to product failure or personal injury.
This product contains high-pressure gas spring parts, please do not put into a fire or disassemble it, which may lead to unexpected personal injury. To ensure the sealing performance of the gas spring, it is suggested to do a complete adjustment to the upper arm (with spring) at least once a month.
Preparations Before Installing The Monitor
- Make sure there are VESA holes 100x100mm or 75x75mm in the monitor. If not, the mount can't be installed.
- Remove the original fixed base of the monitor. Be careful not to scratch the screen.
Option 1: Clamp
For table thickness:20-100mm. Select the right holes according to the thickness of the desk
Option 2: Grommet
For table thickness: 25-90mm.
Attaching the Monitor to the Plate
Using Cord Management
|1||Bottom support 1||1PCS||1|
|9||Anti-slip rubber 1||1PCS|
|10||Anti-slip rubber 2||1PCS|
|11||Anti-slip rubber 3||1PCS|
|12||Cable cover 2||1PCS|
|13||M6 box wrench||1PCS|
4X4 Allen key
5X5 Allen key