Safety & Warnings
Important Safety Instructions
- Please read all instructions before using the appliance.
- Know how to stop the product and pressure quickly.
- Follow the maintenance instructions specified in the manual to ensure a long product life.
- Only use water within the temperature range of 10°C to 50°C in the unit.
- Shower assembly includes small parts that may be a choking hazard.
To reduce the risk of injury:
- Do not leave the appliance unattended when in use. Switch the unit off and disconnect from the water source when not in use.
- Do not use the shower with water from the sea, muddy/dirty areas, pool water or river water.
- Make sure the charger port is closed tightly before placing the pump in water to avoid damage.
- Ensure that the base of the pump is fully submerged in water before operation.
- When the device is operated by children, proper instruction and supervision should be given.
- Recharge the pump using the specified power output: 5V / 0.5-2A.
- Do not use the unit with a damaged power cord. Plug and charge only with correct voltage as listed on the rating plate. Using improper voltage may result in damage to the motor and possible injury to the user.
- Before use, ensure that that there are no broken or worn parts and that all screws are fully tightened.
- Keep the shower away from heat sources such as portable heaters or fires.
- Ensure the device does not freeze and is not exposed to freezing temperatures. Freezing will damage the motor and power cord.
- Do not remove the cover plate or attempt to disassemble your machine. This will void all warranties.
- Do not charge the battery overnight or overcharge. Disconnect from the charger once the battery is fully charged.
|6||Filter cover||14||Suction cup|
|7||Hose||15||USB charging cord|
|Attach inlet connector (8) to the pump (1) and tighten by turning clockwise. Ensure a tight connection to avoid leakage.||Insert O-ring (10) into outlet connector (9).||Attach outlet connector (9) to showerhead (11) and tighten by turning clockwise.|
|Push on/off switch (2)to start.||Immerse pump (1) into water.||Position shower head using the supplied hook (13) or holder (12).|
- Do not remove the pump from water while in operation. Power off the pump before removing from water.
- Ensure the shower head is securely mounted before use.
How to Recharge
|Open socket cover (4) by turning anti-clockwise.||Insert USB charging cord (15) into the charging socket (3).
Charging indicator statuses:
LED Red: Battery is being charged.
LED Blue: Battery is fully charged.
|Plug USB charging cord (15) into:
-Mobile phone charger
-USB output from car
-USB output from laptop
Note: Ensure the charging voltage does not exceed the power rating marked on the unit to avoid damage to the battery.
The shower device will stop automatically when the voltage is lower than 2.7V for the protection of the battery.
Note: Please do not restart the shower device while recharging it.
For Shower Device
1. Detaching the shower device
|Stop the device by pressing the on/off switch (2).||Remove the hose from the pump (1) and shower head (11). Drain any water from the hose.||Remove the O-ring (10) from outlet connector (9) and store safely.|
2. Filter Cleaning
|Remove filter cover (6).||Clean the filter net (5) and filter cover (6).||Replace filter net (5) and filter cover (6).|
IMPORTANT: Please store the pump away from high temperatures and heat sources, freezing temperatures, and flammable or explosive goods.
- It's recommended to charge the battery to 40%-50% (about 1 hour of charge) after each use to maintain battery health and prolong battery life. Charge the unit before using for the first time.
- Please recharge the battery at least every three months if not in use to ensure it remains at a battery level of 40%-50% (charge for about 1 hour) and so the battery does not naturally deteriorate - the battery will deplete when stored for long periods.
- Do not charge with power exceeding the output specified (Output: 5V / 0.5-2A).
- Store away from high temperatures and flammable or explosive goods.Only charge at room temperature. Avoid charging in a hot environment.
- Only use the charger cable provided with the unit and do not overcharge the unit.
|Volt||3.7V||Capacity of battery||2200mAh|
|Maximum electric flow||2.0A||Using time||45~60min|
|Water flow||2.5L/min||Charging way||Any USB output of 5V, 0.5-2A|
|Power Supply||Built-in lithium battery||Charging time||Approx. 2.5hr (varies depending on the charger)|
|This marking indicates that this product should not be disposed of with other household wastes. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.|