Safety & Warnings
- Check that the voltage of the main circuit corresponds with the rating of the appliance before operating.
- This product can draw a large amount of power in certain circumstances. It is essential that the device is connected to a grounded power supply that has been installed by a professional inline with Australian Standards.
- This product should not share an outlet or powerboard with other devices, as doing so may trip the mains power, or could potentially damage your product.
- Always use a surge protected power board to power the device.
- If the supply cord or appliance is damaged, stop using the appliance immediately and seek advice from the manufacturer, its service agent or a similarly qualified person.
- Do not let the cord hang over the edge of a table or counter or let it come into contact with any hot surfaces.
- Do not carry the appliance by the power cord.
- Do not use any extension cord with this appliance.
- Do not pull the plug out by the cord as this may damage the plug and/or the cable.
- Switch off at the wall socket then remove the plug from the socket when not in use or before cleaning.
- Switch off and unplug before fitting or removing tools/attachments, after use and before cleaning.
- Children should not play with the appliance.
- This appliance can be used by people with reduced physical, sensory or mental capacity or lack of experience and knowledge only under supervision or if they have received instructions regarding the use of the device safely and if they understand the dangers involved.
- The product should not be used by children; the product and its cable should be kept away from them.
- Take care when any appliance is used near pets.
- Do not use this product for anything other than its intended use.
- This appliance is for household use only.
- Please ensure that the appliance is used on a stable, level, and heat resistant surface.
- Do not immerse cords, plugs or any part of the appliance in water or any other liquid.
- Do not use the appliance outdoors.
- WARNING: Pay attention to the sharp blade when filling/emptying the pitcher and during cleaning operations. Handle with Care.
- Never let the power unit, cord or plug get wet.
- To reduce the risk of injury, never place cutter-assembly blades on base without blender jug properly attached.
- Never exceed the maximum capacity.
- Do not attempt to bypass the interlock system that powers the unit on.
- Always operate on a flat surface.
- Unplug the blender when not in use, before taking off or putting on parts and before cleaning.
- Warning: Do not use if the blending cup is cracked or broken. Do not operate the Blender when the blending cup is empty.
- If the blade assembly blades are loose, discontinue use immediately and replace the blade assembly. Do not attempt to repair or tighten blade assembly.
- Inspect container and cutter assembly daily. Do not use broken, chipped or cracked container. Check blade assembly for wear, nicks, or broken blades. Do not use broken or cracked blades.
- DO NOT move or shake blender while in operation.
- Be careful if you pour hot liquid inside the jug as this can cause a sudden leak of steam.
- When removing the jug from the blender base you must wait until the blades have stopped spinning. Removing the jug whilst the blades are spinning can cause damage to the blender.
- In the unlikely event the appliance develops a fault, stop using it immediately and seek advice from the service department in order to avoid any risk.
|1||Removable Filler CAP||6||Pulse Switch|
|2||Lid||7||Speed Selector Dial|
|4||Blade Assembly||9||ON/OFF Switch|
1. Place the blender on a dry, level surface.
2. Ensure the On/Off switch and the speed selector dial are in the off (Min) position.
3. Fill the jug with your ingredients and attach the lid before fitting the jug onto the base of the blender.
4. Push the jug into place. If it is not fitted correctly, the blender will not work.
5. Set the speed selector dial to your required speed.
6. Plug the blender into an electrical outlet and switch on.
7. Turn the On/Off switch the On position.
8. You can use the manual speed selector dial to control the speed during use.
9. To stop blending, turn the On/Off Switch to the Off position.
The blender has an analogue speed dial, working from left to right. Due to the slow start motor, the blender will begin slowly and speed up to the selected speed.
The PULSE function is used for short and powerful blend at optimal speed. You can control how long the machine runs it. For example, it can be used towards the end of mixing, to make your smoothie perfect.
The button must be held down for use, and when released, the blender goes back to the initial speed; if you are blending at a low speed, press the PULSE button will increase the speed of the Bar Blender.
When you are using many ingredients, always ensure the liquid ingredients go into the jug first, followed by the solids. Make sure all ingredients are cut into even sized pieces for good consistency. While blending liquids, do not fill the blender past the 1L mark.
There is a reset button situated on the underside of the base. If the safety cut out is activated due to overloading or overheating press the reset button.
Cleaning & Care
- The jug and lid are dishwasher safe. Do not wash the blade assembly in the dishwasher as this can damage the silicone gasket seal. Do not immerse your Bar Blender in water or any liquids.
- Remove plug from the mains socket and allow the appliance to cool down before cleaning.
- Do not immerse the base unit of the appliance in water and ensure no water enters the appliance.
- Clean the base unit by wiping it with a damp cloth. A little detergent can be added needed.
- Do not use scouring pads, steel wool, any form of strong solvents or abrasive cleaning agents to clean the appliance; they may damage the outside surfaces of the appliance.
- Clean blade assembly in warm soapy water.
- Do not use any scouring pads, steel wool, any strong solvents or abrasive cleaning agents when cleaning accessories.
- To clean the blades connect the blade assembly and fill the jug halfway with warm soapy water, and function for 30 seconds. Empty the wastewater and rinse with fresh hot water. Repeat if necessary.
To store your blender
1. Unplug the power cord from the power outlet and clean as above.
2. Allow the appliance to dry fully.
3. It's good practice that the blades are each attached to a cup. This will prevent the blades from being misplaced and reduce cutting hazards.
4. Store on a flat, dry level surface out of reach of children.
|Blender fails to start or stops whilst it is running and cannot be restarted.||Check to see if the unit is securely plugged into an electrical outlet. The motor stops during operation due to overheating press the red reset button on the underside of the base, Once 10 minutes has passed, plug the blender back in and resume normal operation. Allow further cooling. Check the reset button under the base of the
|My blender will not switch on.||Make sure the blade assembly is properly assembled to the jug and that it is not misaligned.|
|Blender doesn't turn off.||Unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet and contact customer service for support.|
|Ingredients are not mixing properly.||Ensure you have added enough liquid to the ingredients. Your mixture should be fluid at all times. You may have exceeded the max fill line on the jug. Do not fill past the highest graduation marking.|
|How big is the jug?||The jug is 2L.|
|How small do I need to chop my ingredients?||Make sure all ingredients are cut into 1 inch (2.5cm) cubes for optimum results.|
|Do I need to peel my ingredients?||It is recommended to peel any fruit with a fibrous, thick skin, such as bananas and oranges. Depending on personal taste you can leave skins.|
|Food is unevenly chopped.||Either you are bending too much food at once, or not pulsing properly. Reduce the amount of food in the jug.|
|Cannot achieve crushed ice from ice cubes.||For best results, use ice straight from the freezer. Attempt a shorter pulse time.|
|Hot smell emitting from the unit.||The blender might have overheated, allow to cool before reusing.|