Safety & Warnings
Please handle this product with care and inspect it regularly to ensure it is in good working order.
If the product, power supply cord or plug shows any signs of damage: stop use, unplug and contact Kogan.com support.
- Before the first use, make sure the voltage in your wall outlet is the same as what is listed on the cooker's rating label.
- Do not cover the cooker. Fire may occur if the cooker is covered or touching flammable material such as curtains, drapes, etc.
- Connect the power cord to the cooker, then plug into the wall outlet.
- Only use the enclosed power cord.
- Always keep the power cord dry and clean.
- Never immerse the cooker, cord and plug in water or other liquid.
- If the cooker falls into water, unplug it immediately, but do not remove from the water.
- Never use the cooker on a damp surface.
- Do not let children play with the cooker.
- Do not use any abrasive, chemical, or alcohol-based cleaners or hard brushes to clean the cooker.
The LCD screen has three backlights: blue for Standby mode, red for Working mode and green for Keep Warm mode.
The following icons are displayed on the LCD screen to indicate cooking status:
When the cooker is in Standby mode, Keep Warm mode and Preset mode, the LCD screen shows the current time. When it is in Working mode, the screen shows the cooking time, which counts down in minutes.
The clock displays in 24-hour time. You can press the Clock button, then press the buttons + and - to adjust the current time, then press the Clock button again to confirm.
Regardless of what cooking mode is selected, when finished, the cooker will enter Keep Warm mode automatically.
|Menu||Cooking Temp (°C)||Cooking Time||Range of Cooking Temp (°C)||Range of Cooking Time|
|Fast Cook||140||35 min||40~160||00:10~10:55|
|Deep Fry||145||30 min||40~160||00:10~10:55|
|Baby Food||95||60 min||40~160||00:10~10:55|
|Slow Cook||105||2 hr 30 min||40~160||00:10~10:55|
|Stir Fry||145||25 min||40~160||00:10~10:55|
|Sterilisation||155||15 min||155||15 min|
Preparation of Cooking
- The outside of the inner pot should be clean, especially the base. Ensure there is nothing between the inner pot and the heating plate.
- Put the inner pot into the body.
- Ensure the bottom of the inner pot and the heating plate and sensors all have suitable contact.
- Close the top lid.
- Connect the power. Don't connect the unit to the electricity if you haven't finished the above steps.
Press the Menu button until the program you want lights up on the LCD screen, then press Start to begin cooking.
The screen background will turn from blue to red and a message reading "HEATING" will appear on the screen.
After cooking is finished, the cooker will enter Keep Warm mode automatically and the screen background will change to green.
This button is used to sterilise tableware.
Place tableware in the pot and add enough water to comfortably cover the tableware.
Press the Sterilisation button and a + icon will appear on the screen. The sterilisation process begins immediately and will be complete after 15 minutes.
3. Adjustment of Cooking Time:
The cooking times of all the programs are adjustable except in the case of Sterilisation.
Press the Menu button until the program you want lights up on the screen. Press the Cooking Time button and the Cooking Time icon will appear, showing the default cooking time.
Press the + and - buttons to adjust cooking hours and minutes after pressing the Cooking Time button. The hours are in intervals of 1 hour, and the minutes are in intervals of 5 minutes. Finally, press the Start button to lock in this time.
4. Adjustment of Cooking Temperature:
The cooking temperatures of all the programs are adjustable except in the case of Sterilisation.
Press the Menu button until the program you want lights up on the screen. Press the Cooking Temperature button and the Cooking Temperature icon will appear, showing the default cooking temperature.
Press the + and - buttons to adjust the temperature after pressing the Cooking Temperature button. Cooking temperature ranges between 40~160°C and can be adjusted in increments of 5°C.
The cooker has a delay function and can be programmed 24-hours in advance.
Press the Menu button until the program you want lights up on the screen. Press the Preset button and the Preset icon will appear.
To select the time you would like cooking to commence, press the + and - buttons. Press Start to confirm. For example, if is it 2:00 and you would like cooking to commence at 6:30, set the time for 6:30.
The screen will show blue; when the preset time arrives, the cooking process will begin.
Note: The preset time shouldn't exceed 12 hours, or the food will not be fresh. Please adjust the time according to weather and selected foods.
6. Double Preset:
Used if you would like to set the adjusted cooking time and temperature in conjunction with the preset function.
Press the Menu button until the program you want lights up on the screen. Press the Preset button and the Preset icon will appear. Set the time using the + and - buttons.
Press the Cooking Time button and the Cooking Time icon will appear. Press the + and - buttons to adjust.
Press the Cooking Temperature button and the Cooking Temperature icon will appear. Press + and - to adjust.
Finally, press the Start button to confirm these settings.
- Only use the inner pot with the cooker, do not use with other appliances.
- Do not wash the inner pot with a dishwasher.
- Never use hard brushes or wire-scrubs to clean the inner pot in order to avoid damage to the coating.
- Take the hot inner pot out with oven mitts or allow it to cool down before removal.
- Before cooking, make sure the inner pot is in full contact with the heating plate.