1. Supports 6 kinds of LED light effects:
- Fully backlit, vertical ripple, horizontal ripple, arrow flow, reactive and no backlight
2. Full anti-ghosting with n-key rollover.
3. Hand rest
1. Power on the keyboard with the on/off switch on the bottom of the keyboard.
2. When using the keyboard wirelessly, the keyboard enters sleep mode if it does not detect any key presses for 1-2 minutes. Wake up the keyboard by pressing any key.
3. Wired Mode: When the keyboard is connecting via a micro-USB cable, the keyboard is automatically converted to wired mode.
1. Number Lock
2. Caps Lock
3. Battery Indicator – flashes when low on battery
4. Charging indicator
The USB dongle found in the packaging must be used in order to take advantage of the wireless capabilities of this unit.
Without this dongle, there is no way for the keyboard to wirelessly communicate with the computer.
The dongle can be found safety packaged within the foam inserts of the box.
DO NOT dispose of the packaging prior to locating this part.
|Product size||438 x 135 x 38mm|
|Body weight||860g (without hand rest)|
|Operating life||50,000,000 key presses|
|Voltage and current (Wired)||5V - 100mA|
|Voltage and current (Wireless)||3.7V - 80mA|
Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Windows Vista
1. Charge the keyboard fully before use, and if you are experiencing any power issues.
2. Ensure that the 2.4GHz dongle is securely connected to your PC’s powered USB drive.
3. Ensure the on/off switch on the bottom is set to 'on'.
1. Check that the USB cable is properly connected to your computer.
2. Try connecting the keyboard to another USB port on the computer.
3. Restart the computer while the keyboard is plugged in.
4. Connect the keyboard to a different PC to check if the same issue is happening.
For any assistance, feel free to contact our Kogan.com Support Team via your Kogan.com account.