Safety & Warnings
- Keep away from water, heat, fire and do not drop at any time.
- Do not insert objects to the USB ports other than the USB connectors.
- Once the product is fully charged and does not consume power further, your power bank automatically shuts off to save power.
- During charging and recharging, the battery may feel slightly warm, this is normal do not worry.
- Do not clean the battery with water or other cleaning products; clean the exterior with a lightly wet cloth or napkin.
- The battery performance will naturally decline after 2 years.
- Any intentional and physical damage to the battery will not be under the warranty conditions.
- Battery storage temperature is between -20°C-85°C, operating temperature is 0°C-45°C.
- Fully charge the battery before first use to maximize the battery life.
How to Use
- A blinking light indicates charging.
- A solid light indicates fully charged.
How to Recharge
1. Connect the micro-USB end to the input port to recharge.
2. Connect the USB end to an adapter or laptop with input/output USB port(s).
Floodlight LED Function
This LED power bank has 4 levels of light (brighter light, bright light, weak light, weaker light) and 3 modes(white light, warm white, SOS).
To adjust the brightness of the LED power bank, press the button to open the power bank first, then press the button repeatedly. It is under a brighter light->bright light->weak light->weaker light cycle.
To switch the colour of the light, long press the button for about 2 seconds. For example, it can switch from white light to warm white light.
To activate SOS mode, press the button for about 4 seconds in any status, then the SOS mode will be activated, it will flash rapidly and slowly to send out a distress signal.
|Power Capacity||10000mAh@3.7V, 37Wh|
|Rated Input||5V = 2A|
|Rated Output||2xUSB5V = 2.1A|
In the Box
|Power Bank||Charging Cable|