1. MIG wire speed knob
2. Current (A) knob, adjust the current (A) at four positions
3. Power on/off switch
4. Overheat indicator light
5. MIG torch
6. Earth clamp
7. Power cable
1. Connect the power, open the switch, the power bulb will light, and the fan will run.
2. Push the switch of the torch to feed the wire. Feed speed can be adjusted by the feed switch. Try to pull straight the torch with the cable and take off the electric tip when feeding wire. Do not watch the torch mouth directly.
3. Open the gas bottle, push the switch of the torch to check if there is gas, adjust the gas flow well.
4. Adjust the welding current and feed wire speed according to the size of the parts and wire diameter.
5. Connect the grounding clamp to the parts, push the switch of the torch to weld.
6. Release the switch of the torch to finish welding.
7. Remember to close the power source and gas source when finished welding.
|Power Vol. (V)||1 phase (240V)|
|Rated Input Current (A)||13|
|Output Current MIG(A)||70-195|
|Output Vol. (V)||17.5-23.7|
|Duty Cycle (%)||
|Wire Speed (m / min)||2.5-13|
|Wire Wheel Diameter (mm)||150|
|Wire Diameter (mm)||0.6-1.0|
|Housing Shielding Grade||IP21|
|Suitable Thickness(mm)||0.8 above|
|Dimension (mm)||520 x 310 x 440|
|Feed wire not stable||
(1) Press wire too tight or too loose.
(2) Too big resistance in the tube, have copper powder buildup and dirty.
(3) Wire plate too tight.
(4) Wire rust, not even dia.
(2)Replace the feed wire tube
(3)To loosen the nut of wire plate
(4)Use good welding wire
|Push torch switch, cannot weld||
(1) Torch switch or control wire broken.
(2) Fuse is broken
(3) PCB board is broken
(1) Repair or replace
(2) Check and replace
(3) Check and replace
|Current output decrease||
(1) Grounding clamp connect not well
(2) Torch connect not well
(1) Check and adjust
(2) Check and adjust or replace
|Welding line has an air vent||
(1) Lack of gas
(2) The wind is too big
(3) Torch nozzle have dirty
(4) Air tube is broken
(5) Air valve cannot run
(6) Gas or welding wire too bad
(1) Check gas bottle
(2) Use screen to keep off wind
(3) Clean dirty
(4) Replace the air tube
(5) Check air valve
(6) Replace gas or wire
|Too many spatters||
(1) Feed speed too faster
(2) Too high current/voltage
(3) Wire too long
(4) Lack of gas
(1) To adjust
(2) To adjust
(3) To adjust
(4) Check and adjust