- MIG wire speed knob
- Current (A) knob, adjust the current (A) at four positions
- Power on/off switch
- Overheat indicator light
- MIG torch
- Earth clamp
- Power cable
1. Connect the power, open the switch, the power bulb will light, and the fan will run.
2. Push the switch of the torch to feed the wire. Feed speed can be adjusted by the feed switch. Try to pull straight the torch with the cable and take off the electric tip when feeding wire. Do not watch the torch mouth directly.
3. Open the gas bottle, push the switch of the torch to check if there is gas, adjust the gas flow well.
4. Adjust the welding current and feed wire speed according to the size of the parts and wire diameter.
5. Connect the grounding clamp to the parts, push the switch of the torch to weld.
6. Release the switch of the torch to finish welding.
7. Remember to close the power source and gas source when finished welding.
|Power Vol. (V)||1 phase (240V)|
|Rated Input Current (A)||13|
|Output Current MIG(A)||70-195|
|Output Vol. (V)||17.5-23.7|
|Duty Cycle (%)||
|Wire Speed (m / min)||2.5-13|
|Wire Wheel Diameter (mm)||150|
|Wire Diameter (mm)||0.6-1.0|
|Housing Shielding Grade||IP21|
|Suitable Thickness(mm)||0.8 above|
|Dimension (mm)||520 x 310 x 440|
|Feed wire not stable||
|Push torch switch, cannot weld||
|Current output decrease||
|Welding line has an air vent||
|Too many spatters||