Safety and Warnings
- This walking frame is used for shopping, carrying goods and taking rests.
- The product's frame has a weight bearing limit of 75kg. The basket has a weight bearing limit of 10kg. Do not exceed these weights, otherwise distortion may occur.
- This unit can be used indoors and outdoors.
- Prevent children from using the unit.
- Release the handle brake before removing it from the unit.
- Periodically check the unit for structural function and safety every 3 months taking particular care to check the bolt fastenings.
- Do not disassemble or break down the unit without authorization.
- Press down the brake when the trolley is not in use or is unattended.
- When using the frame, take care to ensure the road or ground is even and unobstructed to avoid accidents and injuries.
- When using the frame, avoid abrupt braking and ensure you are not going faster than 1.5m/s.
- When wanting to sit on the unit, do not abruptly impact the unit, as this may cause distortion and bending.
- Make sure the parking brake has engaged before you seat yourself.
- Make sure your body is in the right gesture.
Hold down the handle brake to ensure the unit is stable and un-moving. Put your hands on the handles and slowly lower down onto the seat.
Lift the base plate, hold up the basket within the frame, then lift the rope to fold.
Use the following images for reference:
Press down the two metal balls on the sides of the backrest and move the backrest in or out as desired. If the balls are not held down, they will spring out into the original position. Ensure they are clicked into a secure position aligned with the holes present.
Use the three-star knob to loosen and remove the handles from the unit or tighten and secure the handles to the unit.
Cleaning and Maintenance
1. Periodically check whether various parts are secured and whether any parts are worn or damaged, so that the equipment safety can be ensured.
2. If any wear or damage is identified, immediately eliminate it or repair it before use.
3. Keep the equipment clean, where you may use cleaner or detergent for cleanliness.
|Immovability||Foot brake kicked down||Kick up the foot brake|
|Handle unable to move up or down||Foreign matter interference
Star knob fastened too tight
|Clean any debris
Loosen star knob