Safety & Warnings
To ensure the safety of the user and other people, please read this manual fully.
- Never try to grab the drone while in flight with your hands
- Keep hands, hair and loose clothing away from the rotary propellers
- Do not let small children play with the drone.
- The unit should not be flown in areas crowded with furniture, people or animals.
- During flight, you must keep the drone within your own eyesight. Do not fly it to locations you cannot see with a direct line of sight.
- Do not put your hands or face close to the rotating blades to avoid accidents.
- When not using the drone, turn the units off.
- This product is not suitable for use by children.
- To ensure safety, please do not use the drone if it is damaged in any way.
- Rechargeable batteries should be charged under adult supervision
- Rechargeable batteries should be removed from the unit before charging
- Different types of batteries, or old and new batteries, should not be mixed and used together
- Install the batteries according to the correct battery polarity
- If the drone will not be used for extended periods of time, the batteries should be removed.
- Do not dispose of batteries in a fire.
|1||Power Indicator||Lights up when the unit is on.|
|2||Power Switch||Push right to power on. Push left to power off.|
|3||Left Lever||Forward/back to fly and land. Left/right to move left and right.|
|4||Right Lever||Forward/back to move forward and back. Left/right to rotate the drone.|
|5||Fine Tuning of Left/Right Rotation||Adjust the idle flight rotation of the drone.|
|6||Fine Tuning of Forward/Back||Adjust the idle drift of the drone.|
|7||Fine Tuning of Left/Right Flight||Adjust the idle drift of the drone.|
|8||Speed Control||Controls the speed of the drone flight, turning and drift.|
|9||Single Rotation||Press once to enter the rotate mode. Will stop automatically.|
|10||Multi-time Rotation||Press once to enter rotate mode. Press again to stop.|
|11||Photograph||Press once for a single photo.|
|12||Video||Press once for drone to start filming. Press again to stop.|
|13||Compass||Press once to enter compass mode. Press again to stop.|
|14||One-button Return||Press once for the drone to automatically return to you.|
|15||Light Control||Control the drone light.|
Remote Control Sticker
Battery Installation and Charging
Prior to installing batteries, please check that the unit is switched off.
1. Unscrew the battery cover with the screwdriver and remove.
2. Install 6x AA batteries in the battery compartment, ensuring the polarities match the marking.
3. Replace the battery cover, then screw back into place with the screwdriver.
To install the battery in the drone, please follow these instructions. Please ensure that the power switch is turned off.
|1. Push back the battery cover, then push up.||2. Put the lithium-ion battery plug into the input socket in the battery compartment, then put the battery into the compartment.||3. Replace the battery cover by pushing forward.|
Drone Battery Charging
Insert the USB charging cable into the USB power of your computer, then the other end of the cable into the cable on the battery itself.
If the indicator is lit up, it shows that the battery is charging. When the indicator turns off, the battery is charged.
The USB cable can also be connected to most smartphone chargers or mobile power sources with USB interfaces. The voltage output of these should not exceed 5V, otherwise, the drone may be damaged.
- When charging, the charger should be placed in a dry, well-ventilated location, away from water, heat sources and flammable materials.
- When charging, the battery should be completely removed from the body of the drone.
- Please do not recharge the battery immediately after flying the drone. Wait until the battery has cooled down.
- Avoid dropping or knocking the battery.
- When the battery is fully charged, it should be removed from the charger as soon as possible, as it may self-discharge, resulting in loss of battery power. This will then prompt the charger to recharge the battery once it detects a drop in power level until it is full again. Long-time repeated continuous charging, discharging and recharging will shorten the battery life considerably.
- To ensure your safety during use, please only use the supplied charging cable.
- When pushing on control levers, do not use too much force or push the levers too quickly to their extreme positions. You should make smooth, slow movements.
- For beginners, you should get familiar with the controls of the remote. Firstly, you will need to learn to control the left (power) lever, so that you can maintain the drone height at about 1m from the ground, then try to master the skill of controlling the drone flight and direction.
Pairing the Drone and Remote Controller
1. Place the drone on flat ground with the power switched on.
2. Turn the remote controller on, then press the left lever upwards. The drone and remote controller will enter pairing mode. Once paired, you will not need to pair the drone and remote controller again.
Drone Operation and Control
|Left vertical lever controls lift and fall of the drone||Left horizontal lever controls the left/right rotation of the drone|
|Right vertical lever controls the forward/backward movement||Right horizontal lever controls left/right flight of the drone|
If the drone deviates from its direction (drifts sideways or rotates when you aren't intending it to), press the fine tuning adjustment keys in the opposite direction the unit is moving.
For example, as shown below, if the unit keeps drifting forwards, push the adjustment key back.
The drone can be operated in low-speed or high-speed modes.
To adjust, press the "speed adjustment" button. (Default mode is low-speed)
Once the drone has been paired, operate the left and right levers as shown below, and the drone will be recalibrated. If at any point the drone appears to be functioning incorrectly, or the issues cannot be resolved with the fine tuning keys, this calibration may fix the issue.
The drone can roll 360° by using the following controls. To perform a good roll, ensure the drone is at least 4m above the ground.
|Left Rolling||Right Rolling|
|Click the "single rolling" key , push the right lever towards the left and then push the lever into the centre.||Click the "single rolling" key , push the right lever towards the right and then push the lever into the centre.|
|Front Rolling||Back Rolling|
|Click the "single rolling" key , push the right lever up and then push the lever into the centre.||Click the "single rolling" key , push the right lever down and then push the lever into the centre.|
1. Press the "multi-time rotation" key.
2. Push the right lever to any direction (left/right/forward/back), then press it back to the center. (This step can be repeated)
3.Press the "multi-time rotation" key again to exit this mode.
|1. Plug the camera data cable into the drone body||2. Insert the camera into the fixed mounting slots on the drone||3. Insert a blank SD card|
1. Turn on the power to the drone and to the remote controller.
2. Press the "photography" button. The camera will take one picture, and the camera indicator light will flash once. Please allow 2 seconds between pictures being taken to allow time for the data to be saved.
3. Press the "video" button. The camera will start filming footage and the camera indicator light will remain on. Press the "video" button again to exit video mode.
4. When finished, turn the drone off and remove the SD card.
Note: if the SD card will not store the data, please format the SD card.
Compass mode will lock the direction the drone is flying in, no matter what direction the drone is flying or facing.
This means if the drone is getting out of easy range to control, the user can turn compass mode on by pressing the compass button and easily guide the drone back to themselves. Simply ensure the drone is facing yourself before turning on this mode if you wish to do this.
When you do not need compass mode anymore, simply press the "compass" button again to exit this mode.
One-key Return Mode
When the drone is far from you and you cannot ascertain its direction, press the "one-key return" button, then control the height with the left lever. (The right lever is not used)
The drone will begin to return to your location. When the drone is back within visible range if you wish to regain control of the drone, press the "one-key return" button again.
Remote control and drone do not pair
- Check that the throttle control is at its lowest point when starting the pairing process.
- Do not push any other levers or any fine-tuning buttons during pairing.
Propellers do not rotate or react slowly
- The battery may be low
- Push the throttle down to the bottom and land the drone. Wait for 10 seconds before flying again.
Drone shakes or vibrates during flight
- Check motor housing and propellers to ensure they are installed correctly
- Check for damage to the body
Blades are spinning, but the drone will not fly
- Check to ensure that the A/B blades are installed correctly
One or more motors do not work
- The motor or wiring within the drone has burned down or become damaged. Contact the Kogan.com customer support team for information.
Battery Type: DC
Rated Voltage: 9V
Battery Requirement: 6x 1.5V AA (batteries not included)
Battery Type: DC
Rated Voltage: 3.7V
Battery Capacity: 360mAh (battery included)
In The Box