|Drop-In||Flat Embedded||Under Mount|
Advantages: Convenient InstallationDisadvantages: Seams with countertop are prone to stains and difficult to clean.
Advantages: Convenient to cleanDisadvantages: Strict requirement on installation, the seams are prone to stains.
Advantages: Convenient installation, non-stainingDisadvantages: Strict requirements for installation
|Place the sink in installed position and flip it. Hold down the sink and trace the counter along the edge of the sink.||Remove the sink and draw a cutting line 10mm inside the outline of the sink.||Cut along the cutting line, then sand the incision with sandpaper.|
|Fill the outside of the incision with transparent silica gel with a width of 3.2-6.4mm.||After installing the kitchen faucet, slowly place the sink close to the front edge, cover the silicone and gently level it.||Check the position of the sink on the countertop again; apply glass glue or install fasteners at the connecting strip, then clean.|
Cleaning & Care
- Please clean the sink frequently. Keep it dry when not in use. The retained moisture will cause mineral deposits to occur.
- Use a scouring pad of mixed water and detergent to clean the sink.
- Do not leave a wet dishwashing sponge or other cleaning pad in the sink for a long time. High-iron content water may cause brownish-red stains on the surface.
- Do not use silver-containing detergents or other washing products containing sulphur or hydrochloric acid.
- Do not use a steel ball to clean the sink or touch the sink with sharp objects, which will easily scratch the sink and cause spots on the sink.
- Do not immerse kimchi or other salt-rich foods and foods that easily contaminate the sink such as tea, coffee, juice, etc. into the sink for a long time. If it is stained, wash it with water or detergent.
- Do not use the sink as a cutting board. The sink is only intended for washing purposes.
- Please avoid hot pots or other high-temperature items above 280°C making direct contact with the surface of the sink (the temperature of the bottom of the pot just after heating can reach 600°C).